Claudine Hellmuth Classes Online

Sharonv

Claudine Hellmuth Classes Online

Post by Sharonv »

Hi there

I know some of you are fans of Claudine and thought I would pass this on..

This is what I got in the Email from Big Picture

Hi! This is Claudine Hellmuth and I'm so excited about my 4 Experts workshop at Big Picture Scrapbooking! @ Home with Claudine is a new 12-week workshop loaded with techniques that you can easily incorporate into your scrapbooking layouts, journals or mixed media projects.

You'll also get an exclusive look into my studio and my life! We'll learn new techniques that will build on each other into projects so you can see firsthand how to apply them to your scrapbooking, journaling, altered books or collages. You will leave the class bursting with ideas.

It will be fun, educational and the inspiration will last for months to come! I do hope you will join me in @ Home with Claudine! Come read the class description, listen to my audio message, and register!

Cost is $79

http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/h ... audine.php

Starts 1st July
Holly

Re: Claudine Hellmuth Classes Online

Post by Holly »

I signed up for this, and am really looking forward to working thru it. I figured-we'd be losing a good 18 or so players from here to Club Scrap camp again, and did not want to sit on my hands waiting for something to do again. Now I have something I will enjoy-- :D
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I'm thinking about this too...the price is reasonable I think. Wish we could get more info on the type of finished products... :anyone:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Julie--she has a class outline you can download (pdf) which describes what is to be worked on, as well as a supply list-gives a good idea what will be used, even if you haven't signed up for the class yet.

BTW-- if you use this coupon code--you will get 5 dollars off this class or any other you choose. See below-- and it is good until May 31st. Code is in blue.
ilovesbc
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Anyone else doing this class? I'm still on the fence...probably time to hop over. I'm vacillating between this and Dina Wakley Art Journaling 101. Any input here?
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I did Dina's AJ-101 and the AJ-102 class a couple months ago. I believe that someone else did this class also (Rachelle???). I thought they were good classes. :)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Rats - I guess I missed this while I was in Australia?
I want to go to Ranger U - will you guys support me? I need to convince them that I need to learn all their techniques so I can teach them here. :D
Don't you think that's a great idea? (yes, I know it will never happen...)
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

pamcook wrote:Rats - I guess I missed this while I was in Australia?
I want to go to Ranger U - will you guys support me? I need to convince them that I need to learn all their techniques so I can teach them here. :D
Don't you think that's a great idea? (yes, I know it will never happen...)
Couldn't you say you were our EDUCATOR here?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

jdrhope wrote:I did Dina's AJ-101 and the AJ-102 class a couple months ago. I believe that someone else did this class also (Rachelle???). I thought they were good classes. :)

I did AJ 101 as well. Never made it to 102 just cause I can't concentrate in front of the computer. Thought the first was well done though.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

On-line classes are nice enough but you just get so much more from sitting in a classroom with great educators and designers. It's like on-line shopping - nice to have the access to a huge selection but so much better in person. Plus, when I'm at a class, DH can't stop in a hundred times asking "are you going to work on that all day?"
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

That's how I feel Pam! Even if I try to schedule some time, the on-line stuff gets put on the back burner unlike actually going to class! I take a couple classes on-line now and again if it's something I'm really interested in and can't find a local class. Or I try to do the challenges on blogs.

I think it was Rinda who took the journaling classes, she's really into art journals.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Julie-- here's a link to her blog--and if you scroll down a little bit--you will find a video she did showing the techniques and projects to be worked on.
http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/20 ... chive.html

And Pam-- not too late to sign up--this only starts July 1 and is open for signup until July 7th.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I've looked at it Holly...still on the fence. I can take Dina's class any time, so I may go ahead and take Claudine's. We never get good artists here...occasionally in the Detroit area, but that requires an overnight stay or more for me.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I know there's still time but we have several short trips scheduled over the next few weeks and I've had so many distractions with family members and their medical issues - it's just bad timing.
I love Claudine's paints but really don't like her art style so rather than making a spur of the moment decision, I'll watch for something else to come up.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all do though - be sure to post your creations!
Pam Cook #48
Holly

Post by Holly »

Class started today-- and for whatever it is worth to you, I am very pleased with it. She packs a fair amount of stuff into the class. Considering this is 12 weeks long @ $6.66 a class. I feel it is worth it. I am sure several of you already have learned these techniques, but I haven't tried all that she offered this first class, and so I know I have got my money's worth so far.
She shows us thru videos, and also we have access to the transcript, so I can print it out for reference later.
This weeks class consisted of beginning our technique book, learning two techniques, a bonus project that has noting to do with our lesson, and a small project combining the techniques we learned.
You can still sign up thru July 7th.