Spring RRATC .LIST REVISED.....

djenns

Re: Spring RRATC .LIST REVISED.....

Post by djenns »

Cheryl H - Team 12 backgrounds arrived today and I'll be on the road the next couple of days but I should have them on the way by the first of next week........

Diana
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Team 7 reached my door today I will try to embellish in the next day or two.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Hey Ladies,
My backgrounds arrived - hope to work on it this weekend. Jenn comes home from the hospital tomorrow hopefully. She still hasn't passed that stone yet.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Maritza...the backgrounds arrived a half hour ago and I'm done!!! You provided the perfect background for an idea bouncing around in my head....
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

how cool!!, can not wait..
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Here's the status on mine...
Team 9 - Backgrounds are going postal to Lanita today
Team 11 - The focal points are drying on my desk and should be going out by the beginning of next week at the very latest
Team 8 - These are here and waiting for me to finish them. They will be going out next week,
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Team 5: Deb B, Maritza, Christy

Hola Team Mates.. I have been staring at the BG for several days.. and "nada" , please give me a couple more days..
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

jdrhope wrote:Team #10 going postal to Lynn L. today for the final part.

I goofed!!!
I mailed these to Lynn's address with RA's zip code. They were returned to me today and I will get them back out in the mail tomorrow morning.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Hope,
Glad I'm not the only one that does things like that! I did it on the last round of RR ATC's. :lol:
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Gwen's backgrounds arrived yesterday. I will work on them and get them mailed out tomorrow. I already have an idea for the focal point.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Team 1: Deepest apologies! I have a fab set of ATCs that have been sitting on my table for weeks now, and I haven't had a minute to dedicate to doing them justice. I think about them all the time, but the past few weeks when I've gotten home from work, I just want to go to bed. Or drink, and then go to bed. LOL. It's a work thing that should get much better in another few weeks.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I still have them and I have not forgotten. I'm on vacation next week (yay!) and getting to the craft room is my highest priority.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Seems like we're all in a slump...due to being "derailed" the past couple weeks, I was a little slow in finishing Christy and Julie's but I did it yesterday as I really needed something to occupy my mind...I also finished Maritza's and all ATCs that were in my possession went postal this morning.....
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with for team 15. I read about your "derailment" in another thread. Big hugs to you and I hope you get "back on track" soon. :)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Hey Ladies.....I am so sorry.....I have my backgrounds done and step 2 (focal) done on another group. I'll try to get them in the mail this week. Jen is still not doing well with this kidney stone. We took her back to the Emergency room again last night. The Urologolist has revised to see her again until Friday when they remove the stent. She is in so much pain. I'm going to suggest that they go to Greenville for a second opinion after the stent is removed and they don't take the stone out. This has been going on too long. The sad thing is....we only have 1 urologoist group in New Bern, she will have to drive about an 1 or more away to see another group. Keep us in your prayers.
Laurie
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Still have her in my prayers. Sure wish they would move on this thing. Thanks for keeping us posted Laurie.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO