Board upgraded... I'm working on it

Notes to and from the paowers that be
jfugina

Board upgraded... I'm working on it

Post by jfugina »

Hey gals. I know the board might be looking funky for the moment. There was a security upgrade that happened without my knowing exactly what was going on. I'm trying to get the banner back, but I think everything else is OK.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Paula

Re: Board upgraded... I'm working on it

Post by Paula »

Thank you Julie, you rock :happywave: :happywave:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I know that not everything is 100% back to normal, but I think the board is pretty close. The chat isn't working, but I don't think that gets used as much any more, so I'll try to get that back in working order sometime later (when I'm not at work). The gallery appears to be fine also. I don't remember where the link to the homepage used to live, but I'll get that put back too when I have some time.

Anyone who's been in during the last hour and noticed the hiccup - I'm sorry about that. But I think stuff is just about back to normal now. Let me know if you notice anything odd....
Julie Fugina
Monica

Post by Monica »

The only odd thing I notice now is that I have "view unread posts | view new posts | view your posts" and I think it was simply "view new posts |view your posts" previously. Nothing to fret about, simply something odd.... ;)

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Shows how much attention I pay to minor things. I didn't see any changes at all. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

You would have if you were on between 10 and 11 this morning Pam. LOL. It wasn't pretty.

The best I can tell is that the unread means *all* of the unread messages for your account. The new posts has to do with the newest stuff since the last time you logged on (I think). They seem different, so I left them there.

Anyone recall where the link to PAO Home was? Was it up there by the User Control Panel? :anyone:

Stupid upgrade. All I know is that we'd better be more hacker-proof than we were yesterday. 8-)
Julie Fugina
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I think it was left of the Gallery.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Stressful technology day I see...thanks Julie for taking care of things at our house :shock: