Anyone know how to do this?

julierealtor

Anyone know how to do this?

Post by julierealtor »

My Creative Classroom is offering this class....Art Journals bound. I thought it would be a really cool way to bind our art journal signatures. Anyone know how to do this?

http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/cour ... php?id=286
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Anyone know how to do this?

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I got their email today and was thinking the same thing....what do ya think? I already have all those supplies so I wouldn't have to spend anything more than the fee.......
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I'm thinking about it RA unless someone here already knows how to do this...We're doing this art journal swap and I've been thinking this would be a really cool way to bind them. I've done quite a bit of book binding...but I sure like the looks of these.
nancine

Post by nancine »

I've taken one of her classes - that's where I learned the button bound journal. I can't tell exactly what this stitch is... but I think her classes are worth the money.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Thanks Nancy...
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I signed up for this...come on RA... :angel:
Ruth Ann Landry

Ok, Julie...I'll do it a little bit later today...just finishing that coaster set you sent me for secret sister....IN METAL!!!!!

EDIT: I'M IN!!!!! See ya in the "classroom"
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Very cool...I'm nervous...lol. I've never taken an online class or really any other class before..should be good!
Ruth Ann Landry

I took the BIA class last winter...they usually do a video of all the steps so you can watch, then there's a PDF file that you can download and keep as a reference...do that!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

kk... I want to see your coaster project..I bought myself one of those too. You know, one for you and one for me.... :lol: :lol:
Ruth Ann Landry

will do, just a sec....
Ruth Ann Landry

It's going to be a messy inky week, Julie!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:It's going to be a messy inky week, Julie!
...but you know we love it!
Ruth Ann Landry

julie i finished the 27 pages today, but need to think about the backs......haha...you know what I mean!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Wow...you finished all 27? I have a blister from brayering :lol: :lol: I used the backs of some to clean off my brayer...we wouldn't want to waste that ink :tomato: I have 13 done...