Scenic Stamping Chaos

julierealtor

Scenic Stamping Chaos

Post by julierealtor »

It seems like it's been so long since I've had time to do some scenic stamping. I just got done stamping a few multiples of these and thought you might get a kick out of the chaos on my table...Of course they aren't colorized yet that's a job for another day. TFL
DSCN1927 (Medium).JPG
DSCN1927 (Medium).JPG (82.18 KiB) Viewed 364 times
DSCN1926 (Medium).JPG
DSCN1926 (Medium).JPG (87.91 KiB) Viewed 364 times
Monica

Re: Scenic Stamping Chaos

Post by Monica »

Yummy! I need to get out my Stampscapes stamps and do some stamping! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing hte finished projects.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Paula

Post by Paula »

I like those stamps! Can't wait to see them finished, as they look really cool in black and white too!!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Oh, my, Julie! Gorgeous! How do you color them? What kind of paper do you use and what kind of ink? I'm still very intimidated by my Stampscapes.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

These are positively gorgeous!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Beth, Stampscapes offers a variety of tutorials on their sight. That's how I started. I've learned that if I stamp my images on vellum (as you see on my 1st photo) I can move them around on my paper to 'see' where they need to be stamped. I use black archival ink (heat set) and glossy paper. Images can be colored a variety of ways depending on how in-depth or complex they are. With simple stampings you can just get away with a little sponging...kind of Zindorf style. I will actually color these first with ink and a stylus to just get some color where I want it (Ranger ink for this). Then I will color a few images with my Tombow markers. Sandy Hulsart does great tutorials too...http://scenesbysandy.blogspot.com/

Probably way more info than you wanted, right? LOL
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I don't have any of those stamps but they do look neat. I love the one with the little girl sitting on the log. I am terrible with coloring so I don't do many that require it.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

Oh, I can hardly wait to see how you finish these......I need to check those websites......just what I need - something else to find a place for ;)
Diana
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Julie, I do want info, so that's good. I'll have to check her blog out. I invested in these stamps and really want to learn how to use them.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Never even heard of stampscapes, but wow that's cool! Too intimidating for me. I'm the girl that owns like a zillion stamps and still doesn't quite know what to do with them. I'd be way out of my league with that kind of layering. That's gorgeous!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

WOW - those are just fantastic! I just can't seem to get the hang of scenic, but yours are really super!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Beth, I posted this card at Christmas...3 stamps and a little purple and blue ink sponged on with no masking. Try something like this first.
Attachments
DSCN1193 (Medium).JPG
DSCN1193 (Medium).JPG (94.28 KiB) Viewed 314 times
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I remember seeing those Julie! They are beautiful and that looks simple enough to do - no coloring involved.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

awesome stamping, Julie :clap:
Paula

Post by Paula »

breathtaking, but still intimidating :angel: