Tim swap on the ATT forum...

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
InkPattie

Tim swap on the ATT forum...

Post by InkPattie »

Any of you interested in Pam Austin's Creative Chaos swaps? I am in the third group, and there are 7 people signed up (4 slots open), to make tags for an exchange like the Creative Chaos canvas Tim posted on his blog that he did at a Ranger class along with another teacher.

If you are interested, go to the ATT forum and look for posts from Pam Austin, and respond that you want to join in. You have to make 11 tags of a set size that she will tell you, then send them to her and she assembles them on a canvas. You will have to pay for postage and the canvas...
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Tim swap on the ATT forum...

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

What is the ATT forum????
Ruth Ann Landry

never mind...figured it out.....
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

Ruth Ann, I haven't been able to find it ... help. Kaye
Ruth Ann Landry

all things tim....you would have to join the forum to see the posts....
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

THANKS!

Kaye
Ruth Ann Landry wrote:all things tim....you would have to join the forum to see the posts....
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Sorry, I abbreviated too much! I know lots of PAO sisters are also on the All Things Tim forum, and thought you might like to join in.
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

That's A-OK...keep me on my toes. I do love the Tim Holtz line and watch his tutorials all the time. You know I'm expanding my comfort zone since I've become part of this forum and loving it. I've requested to be part of the All Things Tim forum. Haven't heard back yet though. THANKS ! Kaye

InkPattie wrote:Sorry, I abbreviated too much! I know lots of PAO sisters are also on the All Things Tim forum, and thought you might like to join in.