APRIL THEMED SWAP--FLYING THINGS--Spoilers Page 2

azemigh

APRIL THEMED SWAP--FLYING THINGS--Spoilers Page 2

Post by azemigh »

A little twist this month. We had soooooo much going on at the end of March that I think our themed swap got put on the back burner and then the fire went out! :-o So I'm extending March's swap till the end of April in case anyone would like to try their hand at a cool technique.

You are not obligated to do both swaps if you don't want to. You can do either March, April or both. (Remember, if you do both swaps that's 8 cards). If you are joining in please let me know in either this thread or the March one when they are on their way and I'll swap them out the end of April.

The theme for this month is FLYING THINGS . Please create your cards with a focal point of something that flies. It can be a bird, an insect, an airplane, hot air balloon........you get the idea!!!!

This is a 4 for 4 card swap (with envelopes please). You make 4 following the theme---Flying Things--- and you will receive 4 different cards back. As always, please enclose postage for the return. I will reuse your envelope if I can.

You do not need to sign up, but please post here that they are on their way if you are playing this month or you have any questions. This is also the place to post if you have any teasers to share.

And remember, YOU GOTTA PLAY TO GET THE GOODIES!!!!!

PLEASE SEND SO THAT THEY ARRIVE TO ME BY THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH. I WILL BE POSTING THE SWAPPED CARDS BACK BY THE LAST DAY OF EVERY MONTH AND WILL RETURN ANY THAT ARRIVE TOO LATE.

PM me if you need my address or you can find it in the OCAM or Birthday thread.
TakeAim

Re: APRIL THEMED SWAP--FLYING THINGS--DUE APRIL 28

Post by TakeAim »

Quick question: Should the four cards match? Or should they be four distinctly different cards?
Sorry for the newbie question.
:geek:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

TakeAim wrote:Quick question: Should the four cards match? Or should they be four distinctly different cards?
Sorry for the newbie question.
:geek:

Whatever you feel like doing! I have received them both ways. I have even done them the same one month and different the next, or even 2 pairs of cards. It's up to you and where your artistic muse is taking you at the time.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Rachelle,
Thanks for posting this and bumping it up. I will try to get both March and April done. I'll see how it goes.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Just a friendly bump :bump: in case you are working on the April or March themed swap. I have Paula's March and I am finished with both. We're at the halfway point in the month.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I have both sets done now. Yay! :) I will get them packages up and to the post office by Wed. so they should reach you by the 28th.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Thanks Lynn, I'll be watching for them.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Just a reminder that if you're playing for March and April these should be on their way by Monday to get here in time. Let me know when they're coming so I can keep track. :D
Paula

Post by Paula »

I need to get these done :angel: Hopefully this weekend!
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

Mine should be completed this weekend too. Kaye
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Rachelle,
Just realized these are still sitting on my dining room table - all packed up! :roll: I will mail them tomorrow.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

oh good, Lynn! Glad they're not lost in the postal abyss.
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Mine will be postal in the AM.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

My flying things took wing today.