Whatcha doin????

n8tvtexan

Re: Whatcha doin????

Post by n8tvtexan »

I've been busy with PSL. Finished my art doll yesterday. Plan to finish my PAO pages today IF I can get someone to take a pic of my with my drink in my crafting area. :lol: If not, I will do the pages and add the photo later. I already completed one side. Just gotta finish the other.
Yesterday i also turned in my paperwork AGAIN to the Arts & Crafts Center to teach classes. The 1st time, they said I wasnt charging enough and to up my prices and resubmit. uummmm ok. So I did. They already put my class in the schedule book that is printed each quarter! They will have to go back and change the prices before it gets printed. Oh well, their problem, not mine. They are the ones who requested the higher prices. :lol:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Trying to keep my head above water at work.
DXH's (demon XH) mom was put into a nursing home over the weekend so I spent several hours trying to help my DD in the aftermath. (Items promised to her since she was a baby have been given to other people, no one knows where her photos have gone...) It's just so hard when you watch your kids go through some really painful times and there's nothing you can do to change the circumstances. :(
Tonight is going to be some creative time in hopes I can let more of all that go. Besides, I'm going to Australia in a few weeks and I have a few projects to get done before then.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

:happy94: hugs to you and DD, Pam! :happy94:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

So sorry to hear all you are going through Pam. Families can be so difficult at times.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I tried to post from work, but the computer there doesn't like PAO for some reason.

Working on: PSL LOs, PAO friends LOs, PAO doll, reCreate ATCs, trying to keep my children from killing each other (literally), trying to retain a little bit of sanity in my out of control world, trying to figure out how to raise money and find time to fly to England, S. Africa, Hawaii and California. Other than that - life is good. Whoo hoo.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

I have been popping in and out for the last 10 or so days. Too much going on at work, and the Mom is having health problems. It is hard to get a consistant story from any one in my family, and everyone is so dramatic. :angry42: But hoping that will calm down soon. I am off this weekend, and plan to just vegg, and create.
djenns

Post by djenns »

Hi everyone..........I've been busy making cards for PSL, going to MRI's, and other test trying to find out what's going on with my back.....and blood pressure.

sounds like you all are busy getting ready for your Re-create weekend.....that sounds like fun.

Diana
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

I've been popping in and out all week too. I'm pretty much addicted to PAO since I joined! Work has been busy this week, and I, too have family issues (my mother's health) to deal with on a daily basis. I guess that's the reason this forum helps me so much. I get so involved with the things I've signed up for that I have to "make a list" to make sure I don't miss anything. Love, love, love being involved with you ladies and all the great ideas you share and the challenges you present. Kaye

p.s. to Pam...sorry you are dealing with such difficult life issues. I can imagine it hurts your DD tremendously and that would make me mad!
:coffee3:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Pam...sorry to hear that the "ex-fam" is being so thoughtless to your daughter...people can be so cruel and selfish sometimes.....

Nannie..so glad you are finding our "online family" warm and encompassing....it's such a great group of truely caring women...funny, so many of us only "know" each other via the internet, yet feel so close......
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

Ruth Ann, You're exactly right! and having met some of these ladies last year at Re(create) has helped even more. Those that have pictures on their post also help me associate a face with a name! Kaye
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thanks everyone -
The photos are still MIA but according to "them" - the dining room set is in the will to go to my dXH. DD bit the bullet & wrote him a very nice email. He claimed to be surprised but in the end, DD has an email from him saying he will make sure she gets it.

Hoping XSIL's can find the photos...my teen years and early 20's are stashed away in those photos wherever they are (as my mother didn't like to "waste film")...

Sometimes my sanity surprises me...
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote: Nannie..so glad you are finding our "online family" warm and encompassing....it's such a great group of truely caring women...funny, so many of us only "know" each other via the internet, yet feel so close......

isn't that the truth. most days I'd rather be with y'all instead of most of my "blood" family
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I'm unpacking and trying to find a place for all my stash. My paper stash has to share space with my fabric stash. I used to think I didn't have a huge stash of either paper or fabric. Hah!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Isn't unpacking fun???????? :roll: :roll: Try to find some time for you!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Kaye, we need to see a picture of you here on your profile! :D

I've been working on the PAO page swap. Because of working in digi, I've spent way too much time printing and cutting recently. I finished the printing last night, now it's the cutting. Work has been a killer the past few weeks, and it still is. I'm hoping to finish the PAO swap pages this weekend, but have to work Sunday. :(

The March sketch challenge over at CS is a good one and then there's the PAO March challenge. And the month is almost half over. Where did it go? :-o