Whatcha doin????

Ruth Ann Landry

Whatcha doin????

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Board is so quiet lately I figured you were all being so creative you couldn't stop to post or you're all somewhere together snickering at me here....all alone!!!! LOL
jdrhope

Re: Whatcha doin????

Post by jdrhope »

I think that it is a combo of spring fever and alot of ladies that have started packing for the NC Re-Create.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Just getting team 18 RR ATC's ready to mail and I finished 2 basketball books for my granddaughters basketball coaches. I really liked how they turned out and even used my BIA!!! And I didn't mess it up either!
rinda

Post by rinda »

Waving at ya! I'm working on some layouts for PSL and trying to figure out how best to photograph my house fronts. Since I signed up for the house front, slide mailer and chunky swaps, I refrained from joining any others. Now that those are done, I should be looking to see what else is out there.
You can also check my latest artistic adventures on my blog in my siggy line.
rinda
Monica

Post by Monica »

I bounce in and out all day, since I have to be online anyway for my part-time job, but I don't always comment on anything. I'm actually plowing through the stack of GTGs I have right now.... although I've bogged down on Jubilee since I'm so not a pink fan. I've got 3 done, and I'll try to post them when I get the set done. I'm adding more of the navy blue from the POPs to counter the pink, so we'll see.

Aside from that, just the normal day to day stuff.......

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

be sure to post those ATC's from team 18! I can't wait to see what you did with them.
Debbie J wrote:Just getting team 18 RR ATC's ready to mail and I finished 2 basketball books for my granddaughters basketball coaches. I really liked how they turned out and even used my BIA!!! And I didn't mess it up either!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Trying to do up my PAO pages, 17 ATCs for Recreate, and also make my doll.
Plus getting ready for our exchange student who arrives tomorrow from Germany. I keep telling Shai to warn her about how crazy it is here right now. Amazingly she still wants to come ;)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Sounds like a busy time Christy.

I am working on scrap pages for PSL, my ATC's for our get together and my swap pages so I can get them mailed to Monica. I have ATC's well under way but am really having a brain block for the swap page - I do have my photo and my name but that is about it. :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I just finished up several pages for PSL and a digi page.
Still cleanin g soot from basement, garage, and all the tile from getting a new furnace installed.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

Cheryl, Do you have a final count on how many pages mail to Monica and how many should go straight to the re-create retreat.
troublesmom wrote:Sounds like a busy time Christy.

I am working on scrap pages for PSL, my ATC's for our get together and my swap pages so I can get them mailed to Monica. I have ATC's well under way but am really having a brain block for the swap page - I do have my photo and my name but that is about it. :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

I'm here as well Ruth Ann. There is some remodeling going on in my kitchen this week. And you know how that goes, I was told two days, now into 4, and when your kitchen is messed up, so is your life.
And when they are done, my work begins, with cleaning dust that has managed to get into all rooms of my house. But I so like how it is looking, I almost don't mind that part. :lol: Yeah--who am I kidding?
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Working Ruth Ann...still trying to get over this dang cold. Leaving in 2 weeks for DD's wedding in FL so trying to get stuff together for that...probably no real fun for me til I return...
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

A&P homework is always calling my name. I hope to do something crafty this week. I will have taken my 2nd exam and practical this week.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Anatomy and Physiology? My youngest DD is a BSN/RN and when she had her physiology class i thought she would go nuts....she would call me and tell me she was going to hang herself...her prof was a Harvard man and really tough! She ended up with a B, so I guess she did ok, but every week was another major meltdown for her.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Hope let me check it again. Monica if you know could you verify?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO