Too funny....

Monica

Too funny....

Post by Monica »

Okay, this'll probably make some of you laugh! I joined CS in June of 2006, but have acquired some previous years' papers through GHM and people selling stash.... and one of my favorite things are the swatch sheets.... plus I've always had a thing for knowing what goes with what. It's mixed kits week for PSL, and I've been having fun butting in on various team threads to help ID papers. I'm doing fairly well with it.... and for some reason it is just a thrill. I know, pathetic much? Lolz! I just wanted to share my current looniness with you all......

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Re: Too funny....

Post by troublesmom »

Sure wish I had gotten some of those swatch sheets for the "extras" of paper I got. I am taking so much of my time trying to find out what goes with what.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Post pictures of the ones you're having trouble with... I can ID most of them. :)

Monica
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Thanks Monica. I have been away and hope to get back to doing more pages tomorrow. Back home now but can't get into it yet.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Monica, I'm with you. I absolutely love playing what's that paper, but never get in the game fast enough these days with my workload.

Reminds me, every time I go to Cheryl's we play that game with all her goodies. ;)
Monica

Post by Monica »

:happy94: Thanks, Beth! I'm reassured knowing I'm not the only one who enjoys this game!! ;)

Monica
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

You aren't alone - I stalk the other teams threads when they are trying to identify paper just as a test to myself. :happy114:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Now, see, that's where I have the advantage.... I'm not in the PSL, so I freely coment anywhere I want! ;)

Monica