what is your creative plan for the day?

jfugina

Re: what is your creative plan for the day?

Post by jfugina »

Good grief Christy! You exhaust me when you post all that you accomplish before we mere mortals get out of bed. LOL. Our day actually started with a toilet training accident, which resulted in a major tantrum (Jake, not me) because I am not so frugal as to keep a pair of underwear that are that far gone. I had no idea that permanently disposing of "Transformers" underwear was such a tragedy - now I know. LOL. But once Jake got calmed back down, we headed for the grocery store where Nicole's girl scout troop was having their cookie booth. Then we went to get bagels, and were home by 11.

Having done that much before noon, I figured we were pretty well done for the day! LOL. It usually takes us till about 5 or 6 to even get ourselves out of PJs. :roll:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Well, I had all sorts of ideas running through my head this morning for my slide mailer, but I had to go to the bank and do the grocery shopping. Then when I got home, hubby had the news on, and now I've lost my mojo and am glued to the TV.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Lucky people! I have had to work today. Was supposed to be 9 to 6, having troubles, still here at 6:45 and I think my night is going to continue to be consumed by work after our space cadet gets his mess cleaned up.

I need to make a HB card for my nephew and finish Marianne's Feb scrapbook challenge both by end of tomorrow. Then there's the page swap! I really must get going on that!
Paula

Post by Paula »

bethrich wrote:Lucky people! I have had to work today. Was supposed to be 9 to 6, having troubles, still here at 6:45 and I think my night is going to continue to be consumed by work after our space cadet gets his mess cleaned up.
I feel your pain, Beth :happy94: Sorry you had to work, but maybe you can get it all done tomorrow :creating:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Woohoo! Rob took Nicole out shopping for a birthday present, and Jake sat in front of a movie and wound up falling asleep. Yay! I was able to get volume 1 of 2009 finished up, as well as a few digis that I need to print for the second volume of 2009. And if I keep going sequentially from here, my next scrap pages will be Re-Create from last October. Double Yay!

I only have Re-Create and Christmas left for 2009 (not counting our vacation in November, which will be a whole album). I haven't been this close to caught up in YEARS. :cool5:

It's been a good crafting day. Of course, the house wasn't touched and is still a disaster, so we'll all be spending the day straightening up tomorrow, but that will be OK. I'm happy with what I've accomplished today.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

I'm with Beth. I had to work today, but I did stop by Payless and I found 3 pairs of cute shoes. Woo Hoo>
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Got a lot accomplished on my Member page swap. Never did get the dress cut out but there's always next weekend, right? The kitchen is clean, the main bathroom is mostly clean. Going to meet with my Farmgirl friends this afternoon. Tonight is laundry night and then it's back to the grindstone for another week.
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

4 more loads of laundry today
And started tilling the garden. It felt so good to be out in the dirt. Managed to get a bit of sunburn while I was out there. Should go nicely with the black eye Ryleigh accidentally gave me this morning while I was buckling her in her car seat.
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

Yesterday I ran around all day, but today is my day. I plan to start and finish the 3rd art journal page, play with the new TH inks and reinkers that came in the mail yesterday. In between that I need to wash clothes and pick up the house.

I am so excited because I have a new cleaning lady coming tomorrow. I have not had my house cleaned for me in over a year. It is so hard to find a someone to clean for me because I live is a rural area. :happywave:

Who has any cool things to do with reinkers? :anyone: These are my first! I am going to try to find some Th videos to get some ideas.
Paula

Post by Paula »

I sure got a lot of stuff done this weekend, and it feels SSSOOOO good :lol:
Here is the Refresh serving tray that I finally put together. I still need to add
some emblishments and ribbon, but I was on a roll posting. Sorry to bore you all :angel:
Attachments
100_0415.JPG
100_0415.JPG (38.84 KiB) Viewed 145 times
100_0416.JPG
100_0416.JPG (28.54 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I really, really like that Paula.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Paula, that's beautiful!
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:creating: gorgeous
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

You have been busy, Paula! I love the touches of yellow in it. Did that tray actually come with a Stamp kit? Cool!

I didn't do anything creative today except a few stitches in my quilt block this morning that I then took out. We went to Philly this afternoon, 2 hours each way, to a Philly Orchestra concert.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Paula, I love it! I still have two of those languishing in my project drawer.