what is your creative plan for the day?

Ruth Ann Landry

what is your creative plan for the day?

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

My scraproom is clean and newly organized....but I think I "chased" the muse from the room now......aside from ALSBing the Feb kit, I don't have a plan for the day...any ideas?????
Paula

Re: what is your creative plan for the day?

Post by Paula »

For once, I am off the entire weekend! (ya me!) My plan is to get caught up with my Deck of Cards, do the February challenge, and maybe try to do a card for the banner. Not sure if I can get it all done today, as I am trying to re-organize too! Must be a sign of spring coming, huh Ruthann? That is the plan..............and I am sticking to it :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Yard work for me today, if the rain quits on time. But I am also working on some ATCs that are due soon.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Hmmmm.... PSL LOs, friends page swap, doll swap, ATCs for (re)Create swap, 2 altered houses, Deck of Art.... the question is "Where do I start!"
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

still have 2 houses to finish and a journal page...but my muse has taken a hike also..maybe just clean up my mess today...
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Just got my hair done and rushed home to get a photo before it reverts to it's usual messy state. That meant I had to clear my desk a bit. Just getting ready to start my PAO member swap pages and DH called to say, "I'm on my way home. What's for lunch?" :censor:
When I get home, I plan to start my PM swap pages and then I'm going to start a dress for DGD. All this to avoid cleaning house - DS & DDIL will be here in 3 days. :greenbounce: I miss them so much! They lived just a couple of miles away for 2 years and I loved having them so close by.
Oh yeah, my creative plan for the day...come up with the design for my PAO member swap pages and cut out the dress I'm making for DGD. Take a break to clean the main bathroom and then see how many swap pages I can get done today.
That's the plan...
Pam Cook #48
rinda

Post by rinda »

Hey y'all, you can come participate in my alice in wonderland challenge, posted here:
http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... prize.html

I'm actually doing a few art journal pages this morning, then maybe some l/o's.
Rinda
djenns

Post by djenns »

My blood pressure has been up and down all week - my head feels like someone has a vice grip on it.........so the few moments during the day that I feel good I'm making cards.........:) I do have a Dr appt this week and am beginning to think it's my blood sugar levels - all the test I went through in Arizona City showed my heart as being ok.......so I'm watching what I eat and will go for a walk after while.....before the rains come

Diana
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I've got two restless kids who desperately need to spend some time outside today, since it's above 40 and our yard isn't quite the swamp it was when the snow first melted. But after that we've got to get the house cleaned up for Nicole's birthday party tomorrow, and I still need to head out and find her a gift! Eep!

If I get any time in the craft room this weekend, I'm planning on finishing up team 6 ATCs, and get a few more scrap pages done from our Chicago trip last May. But I'm not holding out a lot of hope for having enough time to do that.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I have no idea!

Take two stitches in my quilt block for the next Airedale Rescue Quilt, get up, wander off, come back, check email, get up, wander off, come back, take two stitches on quilt block, get up.......................

I know...a cup of tea and a cookie.............

Oh, and Pam C...no fair getting your hair done for the photo and no cleaning up your scrap space either!!!!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I think I cropped enough of the photo so that you can't tell that when I say "cleaned up" that it only means clearing a path so I can find my chair and craft mat!
My hair hadn't been colored in 3 months - trust me, it was long over-due!
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

so far I have
gotten up at 5am to drop Shai off at school (they had to be there at 5:30)
grocery shopped and hit Target
watched Maya play in their first game of the season (they tied)
3 loads of laundry
cleaned up the gallon of milk Ryleigh spilled cause she didn't want to wait for anyone to come pour it for her
soccer store for new socks & shinguards for Maya

and now maybe, just maybe I might pull out some paint
I've got 8 more hours to fill before I have to go pick up Shai anyway.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Had a friend over and did some scrap booking this morning. Didn't really accomplish much. I have GOT to start on my ATC swap for our gathering and my 6 x 6 pages. I have one photo that I may go with but it doesn't have me holding my favorite drink but my favorite tool which is my ATG. I just may have to go with it though. I need ideas for both of these projects. I just don't know what to do for my 6 x 6 page at all.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

figure out how to upload a photo here, make a card or two and maybe play with a stamp set I bought yesterday. I also need to decide on my scrap plan for March; without a plan I get nothing accomplished.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Hmmm, maybe that is my problem - no plan! Welcome Keitha.
Keitha wrote:figure out how to upload a photo here, make a card or two and maybe play with a stamp set I bought yesterday. I also need to decide on my scrap plan for March; without a plan I get nothing accomplished.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO