Treasures found!

Monica

Treasures found!

Post by Monica »

And now that you're wondering why I posted this here and not under the "off topic" heading.....

I decided that since I've got a trip with a girlfriend this afternoon and am just not in the mood to job hunt today ;) , that I'd pull out a couple of large drawers in a storage caddy that have been collecting since, oh, 1997? (sad, I know....). And not only do I have 2 pbs of papers and embelishments to give away so far, but I've just discovered a paper line I forgot I had!! So.... lost treasures found! Plus, I rediscovered some papers that will be great for using on cards with those card/box combos... and some great sticker quotes to use on the cards.... and a 6X6 album I didn't know I had..... and some refill pages for 6X6 and %x7 albums that I'd bought years ago to make mini albums with..... it's fun to rediscover my stash!

And now I'm going back to it before I lose my momentum, but I just had to take a minute and share....

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Re: Treasures found!

Post by pamcook »

:cool5:
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was going through my mind when I bought some of this crap though..... like why did I buy a huge DCWV paper stack when I know I don't like them? Must have been one or 2 papers I needed, it was on sale, and then it was in the drawer hidden for years..... but on the bright side, I've found more papers for cards!

Monica
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

LOVE LOVE LOVE re-discovering old stash! Even the stuff that makes me go :wtf:

Sales were a problem with me too - and so were 40% Michaels coupons. Back in the day when you actually had to scout out a real Sunday paper to find that baby. Now they come every week it seems. I used to buy a lot of those paper stacks when I had a coupon. That, or a new Sizzix alpha set if they had a new one in.

I have some old odd-sized albums too - not sure exactly what I'll do with them. I just keep them around thinking I'll figure it out someday.

Hooray for treasure! :happywave:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Julie, I can totally relate to the :wtf: moments. I recently found some stuff I ordered from QVC a couple of years ago. What was I thinking????????
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Monica

Post by Monica »

Well, not only have I rediscovered all kinds of treasures, but I've cleaned aall 3 drawers in that cabinet, gotten all my Christmas stuff together in one spot, pulled out hte papers for card making and put all that stuff in one spot, but also.... finally! cleaned off the top of my shelf (on top of the Cropper Hopper holders), and I only have one little stack of Kit for a Cause papers and a few over-sized Prima jewel packs that go into another drawer as soon as I clean it out. Woo hoo!!!! :happywave: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :happywave:

Monica
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

wwooohhoooo congrats on your find!! LOVE finding old stuff. i agree with those :wtf: moments. now that i dont have access to michaels, hobby lobby or an lss, i am oh so thankful that i accumulated such a stash. :lol: however, i've been trying to give away some of the :wtf: stash.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

So good finding lost treasure! Have fun.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO