very unhappy right now

Monica

Re: very unhappy right now

Post by Monica »

BTW... she does have some TH Ideaology stuff & stamp sets...... I can give you the shop's phone number if you're interested... everything is at least 20% off starting today. She does credit/debit so I can pick stuff up and send out to you. If you're in a swap with me, I'll send stuff out with your swap goodies. She also has some BIA stuff....

I know, I'm an enabler.... but I'd really like to help her sell out of her stock before she closes the doors.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Sad news indeed. We have one LSS very close to my house, but she doesn't have much that I don't already own. Her store is good for someone just starting out, but not so much someone who already has been scrapping for over a decade. But, I would still be very sad to see her go. The LSS ladies always know exactly what they've got on hand, and exactly where the could get more for you if you needed it.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

I can relate to this very well.....it was the economy back in the mid 80's that caused me to shut the doors to my Craft Shop.........I know many people that have had to close those little Scrapbook shops.....there's a lady that lives about 10 miles from where I am not that has a stash of papers, etc in her house and have weekly crops and everyone knows where they can go if they need something.........

I wish you well....most of the time I'm an online shopper as we're usually 100 miles from the nearst Michael's or Hobby Lobby.....that's how I managed to get into Club Scrap. This is the only place I've been close to any of the good stores.

hugs coming your way
Diana