New Scrap room

Sharonv

New Scrap room

Post by Sharonv »

Well as you all know I have moved. I have gone from a huge scraproom to a shoebox... LOL

Anyway look what I got yesterday! It should help with storage. Although I still don't think I will have enough.
DSC02501.jpg
DSC02501.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 268 times
And now the mammoth job today is to start moving all this stuff into the shoebox... Lucky it is a holiday here today... Happy Australia Day all !!
Sorry for blurry pics but wanted you to get an idea of all the crap I have to move.. And that is not all of it!
DSC02502.jpg
DSC02502.jpg (45.73 KiB) Viewed 266 times
DSC02503.jpg
DSC02503.jpg (54.25 KiB) Viewed 262 times
Sharonv

Re: New Scrap room

Post by Sharonv »

More..
DSC02504.jpg
DSC02504.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 262 times
DSC02505.jpg
DSC02505.jpg (29.56 KiB) Viewed 267 times
DSC02500.jpg
DSC02500.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

well it gives you something to do on your day off....and yeah, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Oh boy are you going to have fun.
Think of all the things you'll rediscover as you sort and organize
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

fun.. have fun.. getting all the way you want it.. and then if you are like me.. you will change it again. and again.. and again..LOL
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

That looks like the Ikea cubed bookcase that I am getting ready to buy. I am going to be moving my scrapbook room soon and I have already picked out the cubed bookcase for my expanding area! Have fun!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

It is Ikea, Hope. The expedit :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Good luck Sharon! It looks like you've already made quite a bit of progress. And I agree about the idea that it will probably be fun rediscovering everything that's been buried for a while.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I love your new wall storage...to die for! I had to move my stuff a couple of years ago, I wouldn't want to do it right now...but we all know that organizing can be fun. I just cleaned out and reorganized my closet storage area a couple of weeks ago. The stuff I found....
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I have a 9 storage cube as well but that is not here (the new place yet) and this one is 25 cubes. I am slowly filling it lol. I agree it has been nice already today to just rediscover some of my stuff LOL
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Can't wait to see how you organize it! Love the photos.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

awesome room! have fun organizing.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!
Maree

Post by Maree »

How much fun will that be!! Look forward to doing the same in a few weeks! :D
Honey

Post by Honey »

I completely understand how you feel. After I got married, I had to haul all my craft stuff over and set it up. Those cube shelves look really cool though. They should be great for it! Good luck and have fun.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I really like that. I haven't gotten mine organized to the point I like it yet. It is not inviting to work at. But, I have some ideas and hope to work on it this week. I miss scraping.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina