Classes

Sharonv

Classes

Post by Sharonv »

Hi there
I just got an email from a lady that owns a scrapbook shop saying she thought I might be interested in doing some classes with Julie van Oosten anyway I have registered for 2 classes in February. Here are the details:

Elements Plaque

12 small embellished circles on a wonderful textural plaque, topped with beeswax embellishments, textural pieces of fabric and ephemera. Learn how to create layers of elements to create a visual piece, to hang or on a stand. This class includes many of the Collections Elements range and a limited edition paper. If you love to make small things, you will love this class. 2.5 hours

White Damask

Create an amazing array of techniques in tones of white and off-white on a series of frames. Discover damask stamping and how wonderful it is to create these backgrounds simply and easily with paint and rubber stamps. We will learn how to foil with joss paper and create a 3D piece with fabric, paper and chipboard. If you love Collections, this is the class for you. 3 hours

Can't wait !!
Sharonv

Re: Classes

Post by Sharonv »

julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I would take a class with her in a heartbeat! I ordered some of her collections papers and elements from her a couple of years ago and actually spoke with her on the phone. Lovely person and I love her stuff. Some of her paper was incorporated into our last chunky page swap and some of the elements were sent out in the current row house swap.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Lucky you
Those look like they will be so much fun. I can't wait too see what your end results are.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Please share...sounds exciting!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

oh yeah...I want to know about that white damask....bring it on home Sharon! :lol:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Where is the shop?
Pam Cook #48
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Australia...I think Julie VanOosteen products are available thru their local retailers and directly from her...maybe go to her site and see where she's teaching.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

those classes sound fabulous. wish i could take one.