Favorite Monthly Kits?

Luly

Re: Favorite Monthly Kits?

Post by Luly »

I too am diggin the swirlydoo! :cool5:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Luly - I know this has been a mostly paper discussion, but from a digi standpoint, I have really come to love ScrapGirls. The kits are of a very high quality, IMO. There was a time when I subscribed to 4-5 digi kits, and this is the only one I still subscribe to, and it's where I find myself pulling from most often. They also have cool templates and actions and shapes and all that too.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Post by Luly »

Thanks Julie! I loved their kits and may sign up again. They were great for all the stuff I didnt us CS for. I found a lot of thier stuff was great for scrapping my son Andrew. Pretty versatile stuff.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hmmm... I've been perusing through a few of these, and while I do like SwirlyDoos, I'm really liking the the treasure box club one as well. When I have a job again, I may have to sign up for that one. I like that not only do you get a preview before it ships, but you can also choose to skip a month after seeing the spoilers. While I do enjoy the CS kits, it frustrates me to no end to have to drop out for a few months, sign back up, and then get a kit I don't like because I can't preview it. Ther have been a few I would have opted out of if given a choice.

Thanks for posting these links, ladies!
Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Monica wrote:Hmmm... I've been perusing through a few of these, and while I do like SwirlyDoos, I'm really liking the the treasure box club one as well. When I have a job again, I may have to sign up for that one. I like that not only do you get a preview before it ships, but you can also choose to skip a month after seeing the spoilers. While I do enjoy the CS kits, it frustrates me to no end to have to drop out for a few months, sign back up, and then get a kit I don't like because I can't preview it. Ther have been a few I would have opted out of if given a choice.

Monica
oh um did I mention I also belong to them :roll:
Monica

Post by Monica »

ChristyB wrote:
Monica wrote:Hmmm... I've been perusing through a few of these, and while I do like SwirlyDoos, I'm really liking the the treasure box club one as well. When I have a job again, I may have to sign up for that one. I like that not only do you get a preview before it ships, but you can also choose to skip a month after seeing the spoilers. While I do enjoy the CS kits, it frustrates me to no end to have to drop out for a few months, sign back up, and then get a kit I don't like because I can't preview it. Ther have been a few I would have opted out of if given a choice.

Monica
oh um did I mention I also belong to them :roll:
I'm not surprised to hear that.... lolz! What do you think of their monthly kits? Looks like some good stuff, and I like how each month looked in the pictures of past kits. One of the things I like about the CS kits is the coordination, and these ones also seem to do that quite nicely. Based on the price of the kit and the s&h, it would run me just under what a CS kit does.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin