Julie H's Tags Completed!!

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
rinda

Re: Julie H's Tags *Day 11 pg 5

Post by rinda »

Beautiful! I love the snowflakes on the deer and the flower centers.
Rinda
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Thanks Rinda and Marianne!!

To make the centers I downloaded some free vintage Christmas clipart from here
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1

Then I put it in my iScrapbook software and printed them out really tiny. I made the one with the 25 using Bandanarama digi kit and the numbers from the font. Changed the font color to white and gave it a shadow for a little depth.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Beautiful! Your flowers turned out really nice, too. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's interpretation of this tag.
Pam Cook #48
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Thanks Pam and me too! :)
capescrapper

Re: Julie H's Tags Completed!!

Post by capescrapper »

And here is Day #12 my absolute favorite of all of the tags!! Hands down, no question and I was just so psyched to see he had the demo for these roses!! WOO HOO!!
Attachments
rsz_img_5741.jpg
rsz_img_5741.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 319 times
rinda

Post by rinda »

Beautiful Julie! I have become overrun with work-work and house-work before I leave in the morning for a quick business trip. So, I won't get to this or the foil until Tuesday. Love what you've done!
Congrats on finishing them up!
Rinda
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Julie your last tag is really awesome! I LOVE those roses!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

OMG those roses totally rock. I can see why it's your favorite. Beautiful!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Thanks everyone, as I said before, you all have been so kind with your comments and they mean so much to me! I have really enjoyed the tags. They are such beautiful little works of art. It is so great that Tim takes the time each year to teach all these cool techniques! Tim ROCKS!! :cool5:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Congratulations on completing your tags Julie! And #12 really is the crowning jewel. You have done a wonderful job on your tags and I've enjoyed each and every one of them. Today's my catch up day so I'll be joining you soon!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

azemigh wrote:Congratulations on completing your tags Julie! And #12 really is the crowning jewel. You have done a wonderful job on your tags and I've enjoyed each and every one of them. Today's my catch up day so I'll be joining you soon!

Alright Rachelle!! It is so nice to get that block of free time when you can just sit down and create! I love that! Can't wait to see your tags! You also have done fantastic and I have so enjoyed everyone's wonderful artwork here! :creating: So inspiring. This is so great! :happywave:
Monica

Post by Monica »

Gorgeous tag, Julie! You're right... that rose tag is the best of a wonderful set.... I've been hoping since he first posted that grungepaper quilt that he'd use those on a tag.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Monica wrote:Gorgeous tag, Julie! You're right... that rose tag is the best of a wonderful set.... I've been hoping since he first posted that grungepaper quilt that he'd use those on a tag.

Monica
I know Monica, me too! I was beside myself when he posted this tag! :greenbounce:
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Here is how I have been displaying my tags over the last couple of weeks. I think I need to hang them up somewhere ;)
Attachments
IMG_5758.jpg
IMG_5758.jpg (181.39 KiB) Viewed 274 times
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Julie what a wonderful job on all of them. Have you any plans to use them on anything?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO