#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Re: Ink-Pattie's Tags

Post by ChristyB »

beautiful ATCs I-P
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Looking good IP! Great taking it to another level!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

IP!!! WOW! What a fantastic idea for ATC's!! You are amazing! They are truly inspired! :D
Monica

Post by Monica »

I am enjoying so much looking at the tags posts! I-P, your tags and those ATCS are awesome!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Here's Tag #9. I was waiting for a shipment of Tim's film ribbon, which I think is part of my next Paula's Kit Club kit, but I decided not to wait...I was talking to my fellow ATC swappers today, about how I was going to cut rectangles in the film I have, and they suggested I just glue the photos over top of the film. DOH! Why didn't I think of that! So it was pretty quick and easy, as I already had selected all the scans of children from my MIL's olde photo album and printed them tiny. I trimmed them all to roughly the same size, glued them on with Glossy Accents, and it was done! They're not shiny like they would be behind the clear film, but what the heck. I may make another copy of this tag with the real film ribbon and glossy photos, and give it to my MIL, so I can keep this one. This ribbon is also wider, so it takes up all the real estate on the tag. No room for any writing--I wanted to add "play" somewhere, but I would have to stamp it somehow, as I don't have a Dymo labelmaker. I need to double-check the words in the Workbench kit's stamps...
Attachments
TH_tag-9-med.jpg
TH_tag-9-med.jpg (81.93 KiB) Viewed 330 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wonderful! I love the horizontal orientation too! I went ahead and cut the rectangles out. Didn't even think about just gluing them on, DOH!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Here's Tag #11...this one was fun and easy, mainly because I didn't have a brad maker, but I had some covered brads from Basic Grey which were in burgundy and olive...so I used Aged Mahogany, lightly, which ended up looking pink, so I pulled out that pink "Peace on Earth" ribbon again from Paula's Kit Club, and it all looks planned! I really liked the rock candy stickles on the flowers.

11 down, 1 to go! Not sure I'll get to the roses on Monday night, because the friendship bread is due to be baked, and it won't wait. Plus someone enabled me to go to the sizzix website, where the die in question was 50% off, so I spent hours there and ended up buying several dies...so rather than draw my own roses, which wouldn't be terribly hard, I may wait until the sizzix order comes in--I need to see how fast they ship, then I'll decide.
Attachments
TH_tag-11-med.jpg
TH_tag-11-med.jpg (95.6 KiB) Viewed 325 times
Maree

Post by Maree »

Wow I-P. The metal covered tag turned out great!
love the ATCs, very cute. Love the bird and the little red chest
Really like how the last tag turned out too. The brads look great
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Lovely, IP! You're almost at the finish line. Looking forward to seeing your rose tag too! I just drew mine. It was fairly easy.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Beautiful!

I love the pink variation and the flower brads on #11. The photo one came out well, too!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
InkPattie

Re: Ink-Pattie's Tags -- COMPLETED!!

Post by InkPattie »

I FINISHED SOMETHING!!!

Here is Tag #12. I really *loved* making the roses! They're awfully tall for a tag, but boy are they cool! I searched high and low for a script stamp--I have finally concluded that I don't have one. Period. So I used a different background stamp, which looks a little strange. Oh well. The flourish is from Ivory Elegance. My roses are both two-toned; one is Scattered Straw with gold Perfect Pearls, with Spiced Marmalade and Copper PearlEx around the edges, and the other is Scattered Straw with Worn Lipstick and Interference Violet PearlEx around the edges.
Attachments
TH_tag-12-sm.JPG
TH_tag-12-sm.JPG (29.13 KiB) Viewed 300 times
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

And here's the set of all 12 together...
Attachments
TH_tag-ALL12-sm.JPG
TH_tag-ALL12-sm.JPG (32.43 KiB) Viewed 300 times
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Fantastic job on all of them.
thanks for sharing
Maree

Post by Maree »