Lovin' the bird IP! Great tag..
azemigh

Re: Ink-Pattie's Tags

Post by azemigh »

Beautiful IP! Love your bird!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Wow, the yellow crackle tag with the wreathe is gorgeous and so outside the box! LOve it!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Great tags and improv, Ink Pattie!
I love the front view car and tree variation and the bird substitution! Great job!

What is Paula's Club?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Ooooo! Cool bird!! That's a great idea.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

mpizzazz wrote:Great tags and improv, Ink Pattie!
I love the front view car and tree variation and the bird substitution! Great job!

What is Paula's Club?
<enabler on>
Paula Montgomery used to run a business called Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers with her husband. She had all sorts of wacky rubber stamps for sale, collage sheets, etc. She is a big Halloween fan, too, and used to do lots of ATC swaps. Then she switched to doing kits of papers, fibers, charms, and a stamp each month. She gets the most unusual charms--really big ones, too! She also goes on buying trips to France and brings back cool ephemera that she includes in her kits. I held off joining for a long time, because the kits are kind of pricey (at least, compared to Club Scrap), but she's assembling them from already manufactured parts of various companies... Every time she would post spoilers of the kits, I would regret that I hadn't joined, so I finally bit the bullet when the economy was hitting her pretty hard. I'm enjoying all the kits, but I tend to still hoard stuff...

http://www.paulaskitclub.com/
<enabler off>
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Here's tag #10. I haven't done tag #9 yet, though. I have some real film that I need to cut squares out of for the photos, but I haven't had time to fiddle with that yet. Looks like there will be a tin of Tim's film ribbon in my Paula's Kit Club that is ON ITS WAY! woo hoo!

I cut some holly and berries out of a cardboard box, double thick, and glued them together.

So...I used a Making Memories metal sheet, plus a sheet of adhesive, and that part worked pretty well, although the metal was pretty thick. I used Copic markers to color block the areas, then sanded it off and added a bit too much black acrylic paint, which removed all the color except red. Go figure. So I sanded off the black, then did another round of Copics, but I may have gummed the markers up a bit. All I added was a couple of ribbons, but I'm pretty happy with it!
Attachments
TH_tag-10-med.jpg
TH_tag-10-med.jpg (92.83 KiB) Viewed 339 times
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

OMG!!!! You have made some fabulous tags!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

That is Gorgeous!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I especially like the swirls.
The paint took off a bit of my Slick Writer ink, too. I wonder if that happens with the AI? I'll have to conduct a little experiment...
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Love your metallic tag! It really has some depth and texture!

And DOH! I have some real film too! I've been mulling that tag over for days.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow, that is some serious embossing! Gorgeous! I also love the muted colors.

and thanks for the explanation of Paula's Club. I think that's too pricey for me as I mainly want the unusual embellies and not more paper and cards, etc.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

IP!!! SO beautiful!! :D
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I've been doing Tim-ish crafting all day long, but not a tag...I did a set of ATCs based on the tag with the vellum. Here are the results--a set of 16 ATCs for a Sunday swap at the LSS. The theme is "Winter Holidays".

The music and sentiment stamps are Club Scrap, the bird is Martha Stewart. The background paper is Studio 45. Grungeboard from Tim is touched up with Dimensional Pearls on the eye and berries. Distress Inks for coloring, and German Scrap from AlphaStamps.
Attachments
ATCs_WinterHolidays-med.JPG
ATCs_WinterHolidays-med.JPG (164.46 KiB) Viewed 299 times
ATCs_detail-med.JPG
ATCs_detail-med.JPG (151.26 KiB) Viewed 300 times