What is your goal for today?

Paula

What is your goal for today?

Post by Paula »

Now that I have finished all of my swap commitments, I plan on 'playing' today. Maybe some backgrounds, maybe some layouts, maybe some cards. I will just follow whatever I feel like................... :creating:
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: What is your goal for today?

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

me?....to make it safely to Pasadena, Maryland for a couple days......
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

off to watch Maya play 2 back to back soccer games
rinda

Post by rinda »

Good question! I hope to play with some of the techniques I've been learning in the Dina Wakley Graffiti class I've been taking at Get It Scrapped to make some cards and maybe even a collage. But that means I've got to get off my computer - LOL! I posted a little about the class with links in my blog today if you want more info.
Rinda
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hmmm.... finish the laundry, do some cleaning, get the majority of stuff gathered together for the trip, make a birthdya present for my niece.... and maybe get in a bit of playtime somewhere as well.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I had lots of goals fo this weekend but I have a cold so I've been dragging around all weekend. I am getting ready for bed and it's only 7 PM. Work should be great tomorrow. :thumbdown:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Lanita,
I hope you feel better soon.

I need to finish tons of laundry, work on my scrap room and my bedroom closet, do some reading for work and HOPEFULLY get some play time in the scrap room. I am in the middle of my OCAM and I'd like to finish that today or tomorrow.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Major score (for me) at the flea market today!
I got a stash of 60's buttons - 42 of them for $5. Some remind me of poppies, some remind me of marigolds and some remind me of butterscotch. One is a large oval mother of pearl. I have no idea what I'll do with them yet.
4 vintage BINGO cards for $2 and some other random stuff.

I hope to get one scrapbook layout done today. Hope to.
Pam Cook #48
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Divide and store the meat I bought on sale this morning. Marinate meat for this week's meals. Work on the mini-album for mom's Christmas gift. Do some laundry while I work a couple of hours this evening.

I've already done the grocery shopping and walked a mile for exercise this morning.
djenns

Post by djenns »

Find and finish some ATC's for a swap I'm in, get my twinchies made for here and another swap, get the image swap sorted and sent, a workcamper cookout at 4 ......and then get started on some Christmas Cards. I've already prepared a huge breakfast for us, done dishes, finished the laundry and even managed a 20 min walk. It's just now 11:30 in AZ......so I'm doing ok so far. Now to find where I put those ATC's.......that's what I get for putting them aside to finish something else that was due first.

Diana
Holly

Post by Holly »

I plan on clearing up this one pile of whatever in my scraproom. That will clear 3 feet of floor space and I am so ready for that. Then maybe tomorrow I will be in the right frame of mind to do another pile. Scraprack is looking good, but oh my, I do have too much stuff!

Later I hope to do the Thanksgiving ATC's and twinchies. Laundry is happening now and will be in between it all.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

We're going to have some company over today, so I probably won't spend too much time playing. But if I do get a chance, I'm going to start figuring out backgrounds for the 4x6 scramble. November is going to disappear before I know it, and I have GOT to get started on these!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have been busy making lots more of those snowflake ornaments. Went to Lowe's earlier today and got a small area rug for our family/living room. Like wood floors for the summer but with winter coming on I wanted a rug and the one we took up last spring had seen better days. I plan on getting to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore on Tuesday and might even throw in a visit to Archivers.

I miss but can't do much walking now. I had some very minor surgery on my foot on Tuesday and walking at a brisk pace is not in the cards now :x . We are headed to MD this Wednesday and I will visit with a cousin while hubby is teaching a class on Thursday. Head back home Thursday evening and to Dr for my foot on Friday.

Lanita hope you feel better soon.

Christy how is your leg doing???? I can't imagine how you must feel not being mobile. Even this minor set back for me is driving me crazy. :roll:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Maree

Post by Maree »

Get kids to school in the next 10 minutes
Go to the storage shed and look for spare sheets and towels to take on holidays
Go buy more if I can't find the other ones :roll:
Washing on the clothes line
Get dd stuff ready for school excursion leaving early o'clock Wed
Get other stuff ready for our holidays for which leave for on Sat morning.

So far manged to get up, dressed, have breakfast. Kids are ready for school. load of wasing in machine
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I've been working long hours for the past few weeks and weekends, including a couple of hours today. My only other goal for today was to take it easy. I enjoyed part of a novel, did some laundry and grocery shopping. Now I'm trying to catch up on all the chatting here in PAO land! I've been having withdrawals!