RIAB Anyone?

rinda

Re: RIAB Anyone?

Post by rinda »

I thought about entering the drawing but decided not to. The price tag was just too high for me! If it was about $150, I would have jumped on it, but it was almost the same price as the retreat registration! I also have been organizing. I make lots of projects and cards, plus I scrap a lot! But . . . I still have projects and paper to last a long, long time!
Good luck to everyone who entered! And enjoy!!!
Rinda
djenns

Post by djenns »

found out my box was sent USPS - hope to get it tomorrow. I did watch the first Video tonight and love the first project......and I've been trying to view the video on the CS cinema but it keeps skipping on me. From Gwen's pics and all that I've seen it looks like everyone had a great time. would love to go to a retreat, at least once, but probably not in our travel plans unless they get another one in the right time of year.

Diana
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I sure wish they would go back to Rolling Retreats. I went to the one they had in Knoxville and it was a blast.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

I got the CIAB, and was pleased with all that you received. I was thrilled with just the 6 new ink pads. :D I'm a collector.

Did not go for the RIAB, nor the extra 20 waiting to be snatched up...because I did CIAB earlier this year.

I'm saving my $$$ to experience CS retreat in person next year. Figure I've been a member since 4/02...I should try it once.

Rolling Retreats would be nice to bring back...along with the mini retreats.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

A good thing for you is that you are close enough to them. It is major cost to fly/drive from here for me. I would really love to go some time. Maybe if I hit the lottery ;)
pat-czap wrote:I got the CIAB, and was pleased with all that you received. I was thrilled with just the 6 new ink pads. :D I'm a collector.

Did not go for the RIAB, nor the extra 20 waiting to be snatched up...because I did CIAB earlier this year.

I'm saving my $$$ to experience CS retreat in person next year. Figure I've been a member since 4/02...I should try it once.

Rolling Retreats would be nice to bring back...along with the mini retreats.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

yes I'm getting it. I'm still waiting for the box.
I went on the cruise and did not get to go to retreat.
I felt like I was being punished. This is the first one I missed since 2002.

My DH felt sorry for me so told me to get the box. Isn't he sweet?

I can drive to retreat from my house since I live 55 miles south of Chicago.
If people want a ride from Chicago to retreat I can pick you up at airport.
That would be if we go to same retreat next year.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

troublesmom wrote:A good thing for you is that you are close enough to them. It is major cost to fly/drive from here for me. I would really love to go some time. Maybe if I hit the lottery ;)
Yes Cheryl, I'm close...but the $$$ are still alot!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you my come into some $$$ too!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Actually my sister lives in Wi but she is a long way from CS so it wouldn't do me any good to "visit" her.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Well, I'm getting a kit. This is so out of character for me to spend so much $$$ in one spot. CS has had so many wonderful kits this year..on a roll I'd say, I felt this kit may be worth it. I could also use the education in the 'project' area...so yep, I'm excited.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Congratulations Julie! I wish I could have gotten one but I was afraid to do it with all the projects. If you get paper you don't like :tomato: let me know and I'll buy it from you.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

Congrats Julie - when will you get y ours? My box was sent back from this small town post office and I rec'd a call from Vicki today......FedEx will be delivering mine on Friday......... :cool5: :cool5: and I'm sooooooooooooooooo ready for it.

Diana
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

They'll ship it tomorrow...I'm usually 2 days, but won't be home from Oklahoma till next Weds.
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

i was hoping to get picked, but didnt :( guess it wasnt meant to be. anyone willing to shop the pro shop for me :)
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I'm actually surprised Lynn that you weren't able to get one...didn't think there was that much demand. Yep, I'll shop for you, do you know what you want?
flojo

Post by flojo »

troublesmom wrote:Actually my sister lives in Wi but she is a long way from CS so it wouldn't do me any good to "visit" her.

Cheryl, ever thought about going by train? I started to do that this year because I just love trains but then when it got down to the wire I flew.