File folders!

pamcook

File folders!

Post by pamcook »

I have looked and looked for the perfect file folders to spruce up my office and realized they don't exist in the stores.

Decorate 5 file folders and get 5 in return.
Just everyday manilla file folders - decorate the fronts with whatever suits your fancy. Think of them as ATC's magnified. We'll have the most adorable file folders ever.

They MUST be in my hands by January 15 - I do realize that major holidays are on the horizon.
Don't forget your SASE.
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Re: File folders!

Post by pamcook »

:bump:
Y'all aren't scared of this one are you? :roll:
Maybe I need to make a sample to post?
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Maybe a sample would break the ice. I'm trying to figure out how they'd fit in the file drawer if they're lumpy.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
djenns

Post by djenns »

I would just wonder how you would use it......would be bulky for a file cabinet or a file box......would love to see a sample
thanks
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

They don't have to be lumpy at all - you can add ribbons, decorative paper, decoupage, stamps, rub ons, masks, distress inks...
I'll seriously make an attempt to get one or two posted this week. If not, I'll make some this weekend.
Pam Cook #48
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I have seen some decorative file folders in stores. They all just have patterned designs on the outside. You could paint, stamp etc. in a theme.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Nice idea Pam, but I don't have a need for any. If I have time, I'll try to do one or two for you for no swap.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Holly - you don't know how much I wish I didn't have a need for them! Although, somedays I do have this delusion that I'll set up a truly functional office for our household records.
:lol:
Pam Cook #48