Anniversary Card for my brother

djenns

Anniversary Card for my brother

Post by djenns »

I've been making cards again. This is one I made for my Brother's anniv. On the inside I put a piece of white paper with the stamp that I used on opposite corners. Today, I've been making Herringbone Card fronts......Have made 12 fronts and now getting ready to put the cards together. They are so much fun to make, and a great way to use up scraps and pops.

Thanks
Diana
Attachments
Anniv Card 1.jpg
Anniv Card 1.jpg (99.57 KiB) Viewed 461 times
Hasmom99

Re: Anniversary Card for my brother

Post by Hasmom99 »

That is beautiful!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Beautiful Diana!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I love it. I hope you don't mind if I case it!
djenns

Post by djenns »

I don't mind at all.....I'd like to know if anyone can tell me what kit those stamps were from. The flower is a woodmounted with the 2 flowers....I used my LePlume markers on it and stamped 3 x's without reinking. The grid stamp on the white - I don't know where it's from either. Stamping the opposite corners of the white liner sheet really made it look sharp. I just didn't scan the inside before mailing.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

very pretty.
and I like how you distressed and inked the edges of the small white piece. makes it pop a bit
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

The grid stamp is from Workbench. The flowers remind me of the retreat flowers that have been popular lately. 2003 or 2004? I don't know if that's where it's from, though.
djenns

Post by djenns »

Thanks.......I think I ordered them when there was some sort of sale several years ago.....First time I've tried using the grid stamp....still haven't figure out how to do multiple stamps on a larger piece of paper.....so I trimmed it and I love the little flower stamp.......but really haven't used until now, but will use it more, I'm sure.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Diana
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Very nice card. I really like the flowers on it.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.