Happy Anniversary PAOists!

Notes to and from the paowers that be
flojo

Re: Happy Anniversary PAOists!

Post by flojo »

Well I was reading my regular e-mails and someone had posted "Lookie what I found" and of course curiosity killed the cat and I opened it and found the link. Well I tried to get in and couldn't, so then I thought it was just some kind of joke or hoax. Then, evidently my name showed up on the site because I saw that Luanne had posted to me "see flojo I told you I wouldn't go far."

At that point I thought OMG that Luanne is like a bull in a china shop, wowwee!
So I pm'd her and told her I couldn't get in and she helped me get in and boy was I thrilled. I cannot believe it's only been one week.

Doing the wave to Luanne and mystery Admin. :happywave: Ha ha, I'm still laughing. :lol:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Ok, so I didn't read the directions (as usual), so I went back and added a rather lengthy addendum....
neith

Post by neith »

I was healthy :( Sniff... about to try the new painkiller again, but very happy this site will be here when I'm better!
nancine

Post by nancine »

I had just popped onto the "Extra Extra Live" event to check it out - even though I didn't get the kit I thought I might be able to get in the chat room.
Then I notice I had a PM - hmmmm, Christy wants to "send me something" - I can't imagine what it is because she already sent my tuna can :clap:

So I wait around - just a short bit - and get an email from her. I go check it out - I think :wtf: HOW did this happen? This is amazing, this is almost like I never left...

Thank you to the powers that be :clap: :clap:

ps - I just always wanted to use this guy :wtf: hee hee
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Errr...trying to remember. Since it was a Tuesday, I know that I spent the morning taking Scottie to his playgroup. I remember doing a LOT of housework so that I could do the Extra! Extra! online event guilt free. I had finished the online event and was reading my email. My last PM from Luanne was how much she was going to miss me since she was leaving CS. It made me sad to see many of my online friends unhappy and going AWOL. I am glad she sent me the link and that I found you all here. Just like parents have room in their hearts for another child, I have room in my heart/schedule/creativity for another online community.

:lol:
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I was at work until late, and
when I got home to my computer
I received a PM at the CSChat site
to check out PAO. Ahhhhhh.
Now I can be at work jump on
check out what everyone is doing,
answer a post or two, and get back to
work without anyone the wiser.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

nancine wrote:I had just popped onto the "Extra Extra Live" event to check it out - even though I didn't get the kit I thought I might be able to get in the chat room.
Then I notice I had a PM - hmmmm, Christy wants to "send me something" - I can't imagine what it is because she already sent my tuna can :clap:

So I wait around - just a short bit - and get an email from her. I go check it out - I think :wtf: HOW did this happen? This is amazing, this is almost like I never left...
I'm like the gift that keeps on giving :roll:
(cracking myself up over here :cool5:
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I can't follow directions either. LOL!!! One week ago, I was still trying to figure out how to get here or there and missing all the chatter from everyone.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Luanne wrote:You're welcome, but you're missing the point.......

Where were you 1 week ago?

AT THE BILTMORE HOUSE DRAGGING MY KIDS AROUND LOOKING AT CHRISTMAS TREES! and here I could have been on line with you instead :roll:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I had just finished up the EE online event and was in the live chat room checking things out when Theresa buzzed me with a private message that she wanted my email address. So, I gave it to her then went to run my email; realized I hadn't run it for about 2 days and waited for 107 messages to come in, one of which was hers full of secrecy and giggles :giggle: . And the rest is history. :happywave:
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

well, I was sitting right here, feeling sad because I had just cancelled my CS membership and wouldn't be going to the new forum because I hate it. I was honestly grieving. What a week :)
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Ok, so one week ago, I was waiting for the extra event to start, I wasn't joining in, but wanted to see the live chat again, then lo and behold, and email sent me flying!!!!! And off I went, fumbling as you did, password not working, finally getting in and squealing with delight!! And then off I went, back to find private email addresses. Also learned how to do private chat on the live forum :) :enabler:
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Where was I? Let's see, I was at a class at the LSS, so I got home rather late. I didn't check emails until the next morning, and found an email from Luanne--I went there right away and I was soooo excited! I started reading and posting, and could hardly tear myself away to go to work! ...and not I have the same problem every morning!!!

Thanks Luanne and Admin!!! Happy Anniversary! :rock:
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Where was I??
Working my two jobs 1 hour in between the jobs to feed the dogs, the cats, the bird, Oh ya and my self. Just a min to take a peek. How exciting it is that we can all be together in a forum we all like.
Thanks
Luanne and the Mystery Administrator
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luanne knows where I was 1 week ago. Brooding over the loss of friends since we couldn't communicate easily on the new site, and trying my best to work up a site like this, but needing to wait on my DH to come home and get a name for it. And feeling hurt because Luanne was dropping out of our joint venture to do just that.
THEN:
Luanne--you called me just in the nick of time. And when I logged on, all was right with the world once more. :D

By my reckoning--you could have saved me 12 hours of down time--I mean blue down--
and you owe me.

Someday I will collect but for right now--all is well and you are forgiven.
BIG TIME FORGIVEN!Image