Happy Anniversary PAOists!

Notes to and from the paowers that be
Luanne

Happy Anniversary PAOists!

Post by Luanne »

Where were you one week ago today?

Right about now, I was so depessed. I opened my email, and there was an annonymous letter with a link to a web site. I was so excited, I couldn't get the password right, my fingers kept fumbling the keys I was typing so fast. I finally figured it out, and was instructed to make the site I wanted. Instantly, I got a smile on my face and a giddyness all over.

10 hours later (yeah, I work fast when I'm motivated) I started leaking it, to get some testers... well, obviously none of us are good at keeping secrets, because the reunion began! Now it's been 1 week. Can you believe it's been a week? We have: Total posts 4711 | Total topics 357 | Total members 107 ! We have an awesome page banner, great smilies, challenges, swaps, raks....

Admin and I may have started this, but this is your website! Congratulations Ladies we made it one week!!!!
scrappin nurse

Re: Happy Anniversary PAOists!

Post by scrappin nurse »

Here's to many more weeks! :partytime2:

Thanks Luanne and admin for helping to keep us together!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

And we'll only grow from here!

Pam (gotta change my siggie tonight!)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:enabler:
you lead we follow
so happy to be home with you all
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Merci beaucoup, Luanne and secret admin!
One week ago today, I was in NH to see my elderly and ill M-I-L. Got on my sil's compu for a minute and the very sec I signed on, Luanne hit me with a PM..I called her, got the scoop (which was rather difficult, considering her mouth was running a mile a minute, she was laughing, crying, stuttering, and gasping for breath)....AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!

Mentally? I was lost in a sea of emotions as well...worried about m-i-l (who is fine now), really blue about losing contact with people I love and admire, and more hopeful than I've been in a long time as my son's life has turned a corner and his ex and son, Jett have returned to MD and they are working at putting the fam back together!!!!! I never know if I should laugh or cry these days....
Luly

Post by Luly »

One week ago I was sitting home, surfing the net for a new job. Feeling terribly low and lonely as I could not find all my friends.. I knew you were there, just could not find you. Got a phone call from Luanne and presto.. I think my first words were NFW! Excited was an understatement! Image Then came the happy dance! Image Image Image ImageNow here we are. Its a beautiful thing! Thanks to all who are here to play and to our :admin:

I think you all deserve the happy dance: Image
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks Luanne and Admin. :clap: :clap: :clap:
FARLEY in Sacramento
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Yay!!!! It seems like more that one week - but probably because I feel like I am home now.

:happywave:

Thanks to all who made this possible!!!

:partytime2:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thank you Thank you Luanne & Company! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cathy:)
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

THANK YOU LUANNE AND ADMIN you are the BOMB-DIGGITY!! :clap: :happywave:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

You're welcome, but you're missing the point.......

Where were you 1 week ago?
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

THANK YOU LUANNE AND ADMIN you are the BOMB-DIGGITY!! :clap: :happywave:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Happy week-a-versary! Wow. What a week it's been! Congrats to everyone who made this happen!!!

:happywave:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Post by Luly »

Luanne wrote:You're welcome, but you're missing the point.......

Where were you 1 week ago?
Oopsie, I edited my post.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Where was I? I had just gotten back home from an eye Dr. appointment (had to have my eyes dilated and they were running behind so it took almost 2 hours). I felt a bit out of sorts after a loooongggg day (and my eyes were still dilated) and I was checking the CSChat board to see what what going on. Luanne pm'd me to email her and they rest as they say is history. Finding this board at the end of that day was like a big ray of sunshine. DH laughed as I giggled and couldn't stop smiling.

(That better Luanne? ;) )
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO