P9070009.JPG (94.65 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Halloween ATCs

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

wowzers! are these for luanne's swap?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:wowzers! are these for luanne's swap?
yep :D
djenns

Post by djenns »

These are really cute......I've never been big on Halloween, and I'm trying to come up with a cute card to make for my grandson who does like Halloween.
TFS
Diana
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

more
Attachments
P9070012.JPG
P9070012.JPG (104.88 KiB) Viewed 382 times
P9070009.JPG
P9070009.JPG (95.34 KiB) Viewed 382 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Those are really cool Christy. I have been working on my Halloween ATC's for Luanne's swap this afternoon too. I used grunge paper, ran it through the cuttlebug, did some crackle paint, an image, saying, and embellishment. Just waiting for them to dry to do the final touches. Turned out kinda cool with the grunge paper--and I know there must be something wrong with me, but I love the smell of that paper!! Reminds me of leather, horses, stables--I know--I have completely lost it!!
Luanne

Re: Halloween ATCs--more added

Post by Luanne »

those are AWESOME!!!

I can't wait!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Debbie J wrote:Those are really cool Christy. I have been working on my Halloween ATC's for Luanne's swap this afternoon too. I used grunge paper, ran it through the cuttlebug, did some crackle paint, an image, saying, and embellishment. Just waiting for them to dry to do the final touches. Turned out kinda cool with the grunge paper--and I know there must be something wrong with me, but I love the smell of that paper!! Reminds me of leather, horses, stables--I know--I have completely lost it!!
I love the smell of grungepaper too. I have all my in a plastic shoebox. Every time I open it I take a big whiff before I do anything
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

just so ya know....Tim does that too!...says he loves the smell of the grunge!
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

those are really really cool!