Podium book

gwenj

Podium book

Post by gwenj »

I finally used the Podium Book that I made at Club Scrap retreat last year! My DD and DSIL celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary today, so we had a barbeque at their house, and not wanting to go empty handed, I filled the book up with some photos of their recent vacation out east. I photographed a few of the pages before wrapping... Not embellished as much as I would have liked, but it was sort of a last minute project. I did leave some places for them to do their own journaling...
Attachments
A&J 2009 1.jpg
A&J 2009 1.jpg (108.39 KiB) Viewed 464 times
A&J 2009 2.jpg
A&J 2009 2.jpg (125.8 KiB) Viewed 463 times
A&J 2009 3.jpg
A&J 2009 3.jpg (110.6 KiB) Viewed 463 times
gwenj

Re: Podium book

Post by gwenj »

One more photo...
Attachments
A&J 2009 4.jpg
A&J 2009 4.jpg (128.51 KiB) Viewed 461 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

so nice! I still haven't done anything with mine and this makes me want to get it out and finish it!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Great book!! Love the photos too.
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

awesome book! I need to work on mine too! stilllll empty :(
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Looks great!!!! I need to put some photos in the one from retreat. And... of course I bought another one there that I have yet to make. :roll:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Love the way your book turned out!! And do I recognize a whale watch off Provincetown? Or was it another spot out east? Looks like you had a ton of fun!!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Your book looks fantastic! I have one that I bought after retreat, but I haven't put any pictures on it yet. I'm still trying to decide what pictures to put into it.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

capescrapper wrote:Love the way your book turned out!! And do I recognize a whale watch off Provincetown? Or was it another spot out east? Looks like you had a ton of fun!!
Unfortunately, the trip was not mine, it was my daughter and SIL's... The went whale watching off of Cape Cod.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

It's wonderful, Gwen!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wonderful! I just love the style of this book. I'm sure your daughter will treasure it forever!