PAO Fall Banners

pbp908

PAO Fall Banners

Post by pbp908 »

Well, thought I'd start this and see if anyone besides me and Rachelle want to play. I know we have several people who are digis, so c'mon ya'll. Julie? Jean?
PAO Fallsml.jpg
PAO Fallsml.jpg (454.9 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pbp908

Re: PAO Fall Banners

Post by pbp908 »

Sorry, didn't realize until I posted it how big it is. Oops.
Pam P.

ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

well I can definitely read it :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice work
djenns

Post by djenns »

It is a beautiful banner.......will these all be put up for a vote?
Diana
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

This is Beautiful Love it
Cant wait to see what everyone else comes up with
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Love it Pam! Great fall colors.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'd love to see enough of us post and get those pesky TOUs worked out that it does go to a vote. Wouldn't that be fun? Or better yet, rotate them. :^)

I think I'll try my hand at one for Halloween.
Pam P.

pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Beautiful, Pam~
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

very pretty
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:I'd love to see enough of us post and get those pesky TOUs worked out that it does go to a vote. Wouldn't that be fun? Or better yet, rotate them. :^)

I think I'll try my hand at one for Halloween.

Since I saw this post (and the one on Rachelle's banner), I've been going back and looking at TOUs. I'm not sure if I'll have time to attempt a submission, but in reading through the TOUs of the stuff I subscribe to, I noticed that Scrappers Guide has the following:
YOU MAY: user all graphics and images within the <name of kit> for personal use as long as proper credit to Scrappers Guide and a link back to http://www.scrappersguide.com is provided for any publication, whether in a gallery, forum, or print publications.
Sadly, I tend to trash all of my TOUs, because I don't want the same document cluttering up my HD over and over. But I guess I should make a directory to hold one version of the TOU for everything I subscribe to or frequently grab freebies from. But if I make an attempt, I'll try to stick to Scrappers Guide, since I know that it's OK as long as I include a URL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Very nice Pam, I've been looking at those TOUs alot now too and it looks like at the very least we should always acknowledge the designer on our public banners and such.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Let me first say that I'd be proud to showcase either Rachelle's or Pam's banner for fall (if there have been other submissions that I overlooked, please bring them to my attention). But for anyone who is feeling intimidated about creating something digi - let me remind you that our winter banner was actually a double tag, made by I-P, that I simply added the forum name to digitally (I also cropped out her dining room table :D ).

So really, anyone can make a banner. A scanned or photographed paper banner would be just as eligible for display, and would certainly not violate any TOU. I do own a copy of PSE and would be happy to attempt any image clean-up for a scanned or photograhed submission. Someone also submitted a photo/scan of an ATC collage that we used in the chat room for a while - remember that?

Just some ideas. I wanted to make sure that everyone remembered that banner submission is open to everyone.
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I loved the collage, and I still think my favorite banner was the collage that was the original one.
Pam P.

bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I also love everything I'm seeing, but the digi TOUs are a bother. When I tried my hand at the topper I did, I used your Christmas ATCs and strung them together. Which led me to a thought ... and you can throw tomatoes at me ...

How about 5 LFB pages on a single theme. No digi allowed. Two pages have no words, one has the word Paper, one says Artists, one says Online. Get 5 players to swap or even just submit an image of the page.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Interesting thought Beth! I was actually thinking of making something from paper and scanning, since I tend to trash all of my TOUs, and only currently have TOUs from stuff I downloaded in the last two days. But I hadn't thought about stringing several LFB pages together. That sounds kinda cool.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO