New Ribbon Fairy Swap +++OVER & DONE****

Ruth Ann Landry

Re: New Ribbon Fairy Swap due **9/15 LIST POSTED

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Honey your fairy WILL BE mailed today!!!!! I finished her in time, then subbed at school, then went to New Hamphire....and by the time I got back, I had so much laundry and cleaning to do I completely forgot she was "drying" in the scraproom until I walked in there yesterday and saw her....It's not like me to be late with things and I am embarrassed and sorry!
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Paula wrote:Dani,

Did Gabby get her ribbon fairy yet?
Yes, she did and she absolutely loves her!

The girls and I have all received our fairies and we are all in love with them!! Unfortunately, we are all deep in the busiest part of the year and it is very hard for us to get much done so we apologize for our lateness in posting and mailing. Thank you all so much! They are all beautiful.

Having said that, we will be bowing out of any swaps for a while (in case you hadn't noticed I didn't commit to the fall RR ATC swap - Mom was disappointed . . .).
Holly

Post by Holly »

So --it appears Dani is not posting the fairies that they received. If you sent one and you have a picture of it, please post so we can see.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I didn't take a photo of Maddie's, but she pretty much followed my lead with what she did, except she did a much better job of gluing her ribbons than I did. :lol: She didn't want a witch hat, tho, because she thought her girl had pretty hair. What can I say? She did have pretty hair.

And darn it all, I found the cutest brooms today that would have been the perfect size for them.

Holly - She has her fairy hanging in her bedroom - I think we may have created a swapper!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

I am so glad she likes it!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Becky - Did Sabrina receive hers?
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Honey, I got my fairy today...love her....will post pix this evening as I have to get going to an eye appt......
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Yoli my absolutely beautiful fairy arrived today. I had to beat my MIL off of her she wanted to claim her as her own.

She was so worth the wait and is on display in the family room, hiding her in my craft room isn't fair to her.

I love her!!!!!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

ChristyB wrote:Yoli my absolutely beautiful fairy arrived today. I had to beat my MIL off of her she wanted to claim her as her own.

She was so worth the wait and is on display in the family room, hiding her in my craft room isn't fair to her.

I love her!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . I am SO delighted that you like her! I may have to make one for myself because I too fell in love with her. :-)
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Holly wrote:So --it appears Dani is not posting the fairies that they received. If you sent one and you have a picture of it, please post so we can see.
I can post them - I will try and do that tonight . . .

BTW - ours were all mailed yesterday - again sorry they were all so late!! My ladies have all been PMed so they are aware.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Oh good, Dani-- I knew you have been very busy, so I just thiought we could help out.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Just a FYI - I haven't received mine and haven't heard that mine was received.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

A lot of these are still outstanding. If you sent, please check to see if yours was received. It is listed in first post. If you received, please let us know.
Honey

Post by Honey »

Ruth Ann,
I received my lovely fairy. She is beautiful.
Thanks so much. I love her.

Honey
Attachments
DSC01222.JPG
DSC01222.JPG (94.86 KiB) Viewed 185 times
Holly

Post by Holly »

Still waiting to hear on these. Please post if you sent or if you received.