Post by Monica »

The Neopolitan mini kit is cool... http://www.digitalfreebies.com/special1.php

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Re: Check out the newest Digital Freebies mini kit

Post by jfugina »

Yep, I picked that up this morning too. I am loving all of the freebies that can be found in digi-land! Of course, there have been lots of freebies that have wound up costing me something, because once I clicked on the link to the whole kit, I had to have it. :D
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I laugh at myself.
I don't do digi except for once in a blue moon but everytime one of you puts up links to free stuff I am all over it :roll: Maybe someday I will use it all
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I own more digi kits that have never been used - not even once - than have. Oops. And I acquire at least 5 new kits every month. Just through e-mails from the places I get monthly kits from, I've already acquired three additional kits this month - with no particular use in mind. Just had to have them.

But at least these are $2-4 per, and the hundreds of embellishments and papers don't take up space in my craft room, and I have no need to hoard because the supply is neverending... blah blah blah.

I'm a collector. Plain and simple. I realized a long time ago that I get great joy just out of the acquisition process. So I'm very happy to find that I can be just as giddy over downloads as I can coming out of Michaels with physical stuff.

The people who continue to offer all of these digi freebie bits are geniuses. They've got me completely hooked. :D
Julie Fugina
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Unfortunately, a lot of what I'm seeing looks like what I already have a lot of. I'm getting to the point where a kit really has to nail me before I'll get it.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

LOL Pam. I'm getting there, but then again, I'm kinda all about the quick. So while I'm amassing quite a collection of digital buttons, I don't have them in quite every color in the universe, so clearly there's more to collect. I know how to recolor paper and embellishments, but I'm just not that into it. I know that tweaking what you have is part of the appeal to the whole digi process, but the collector in me is still finding stuff I don't yet have enough of. Hehe.
:hijack:
I recently purchased 6 different kits from the same designer - quite on purpose, because they were so very similar. I think there are many many elements that are identical except for the color. However, I got them for a wedding album, and didn't want the same thing page after page, but I still wanted it to feel cohesive. Besides, each kit came with a different set of quick pages, and I'm ALL about the quick page. :-)

Sorry for the hijack. Now back to digi freebies....
Julie Fugina