RR-ATC SPRING TEAMS....

Maritza

Re: RR-ATC SPRING TEAMS....

Post by Maritza »

donnak wrote:Attention: Teams 3 & 14: I will be gone from March 30 or 31 to April 6 or 7th. I will have my computer with me, but don't know for sure what kind of access I will have to WiFi . . . so if you send and don't hear from me - that's why. DH will put my envies in a safe place until I return home!
Have fun Donna
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Team #7...I received some really beautiful BG's today from Laurie...gonna make me work at it aren't you Laurie? Hmm...
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I'm finished with Team #7 and will get them in the mail to Deb on Monday
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Wowsers!! I got ATC's from teams 6 and 17 today....gotta put my thinking cap on...they are awesome!

Team 18 - waiting on the BG's to dry and they will go out in Monday's mail

Teams 6 and 17 - I am hoping to do my part(s), this weekend and get them in Monday's mail, as well.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Holly, let me know if the backgrounds arrived.....hmmmm, I haven't gotten anything to play with yet...maybe today!
Becky

Post by Becky »

Wow! A gal leaves town for a week and all sorts of things happen on this board! :-o

I have determined my teams . . . but am not totally sure how to proceed! :oops: (Still new here.)

If my name is first in the list, I make backgrounds, right? Second is focal image, and third is embellishment?
Then, if I'm the embellishment person, I keep one and mail the others to the other team members?

Also, I assume I make 3 cards? Thanks so much!!!!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

That is correct. I usually make 4 cards so that Ruth Ann can have one for hosting.
Ruth Ann Landry

You got it right, Becky...and if you make a fourth, I would be ever so happy to get one of your ATCs (shameless hint!) As third player, you also post a copy of the finished ATC on the board. I will make a thread for finished cards right now.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Ruth Ann-- I am still waiting for your BGs. :(
Ruth Ann Landry

no way! I mailed those thu or fri.....seems they should be there....they were rather weighty, but I double stamped...LMK if they arrive!
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Team 12 - I'm behind and hoping to get backgrounds done tonight. I've been slacking around the house lately and wouldn't let myself craft the last couple of days . . . that, and the good book I started this week . . .
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

RR Team #15 is postal to Cheryl Miller
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

Team #16 backgrounds are postal to nancy
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Oh my, I will be waiting!
jdrhope wrote:RR Team #15 is postal to Cheryl Miller
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Becky

Post by Becky »

Hey Team 13! Backgrounds are on their way (in tomorrow's mail!)