Rollabind?

Save some $ Find out what works
bethrich

Rollabind?

Post by bethrich »

I've been watching the BIA discussion, but I find myself considering a Rollabind due to needing a SERIOUS work organizer like the Circa system from Levenger. That uses Rollabind technology, so it maybe could do double duty.

Anybody have any experience with Rollabind?
troublesmom

Re: Rollabind?

Post by troublesmom »

Just thought I would say I can't help you at all on this one Beth!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I bought the Rollabind system 7 or 8 years ago. I used it to make a few books. I used it for card stock swatches but then I got way too much paper so I don't use it for that anymore.
Like most of my Must haves I buy it..... I use it ......then it takes years to revisit it.
If your making books well it works. I also have the bind it all. I much prefer that to the Rollabind.
Not sure it I helped or not.
Do you have your organizer yet? If you like the way it works and it works for you then yes you should get the Rollabind.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

4nancie wrote: I used it for card stock swatches but then I got way too much paper so I don't use it for that anymore.
:hijack: I can't even imagine making swatches for all my paper. I'd need another room :shock:

back to topic at hand now.
sorry Beth
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Beth,

I bought the small Rollabind system (manual punch, etc.) and never really used it. Not due to not liking it, just never got around to it . . .

Now I've got the Bind It All (LSS garage sale + birthday discount pushed me over the edge) and I've got my Rollabind system for sale. I thought I posted it here; maybe I should check.

Maybe someone really will chime in on using it. I'd love to see mine get used by someone :mrgreen: .

Good luck and I'll be checking this thread!

Kelli
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

My new Circa stuff is supposed to show up tomorrow according to FedEx.

I'd certainly consider a pre-owned rollabind. I don't recall seeing one for sale, but then again I only decided on this path this week after doing some research.