feeling guilty - NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
pbp908

Re: feeling guilty - NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Post by pbp908 »

Just as an experiment, I logged off of the site and it immediately took my name off. I guess you have to tell the site good night before your name comes off the list.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

Which site Pam -- the new CS site?
Holly

Post by Holly »

So maybe they fixed it.
sdlail4

Post by sdlail4 »

Ok, I get it. I have been a member of the other forum for a couple of months. I watch and read. Not knowing how to chime in because I don't use exclusive CS products. So I sat quietly. I really wanted to chat cause you all seemed so nice and you were not in competition with each other like most all the other sites. So Thanks to whom ever started this. I can now intro myself to all of you that I have I have been "spying" on. Hi, my name is Susan, hoping that all is well you with you!!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

sdlail4 wrote:Ok, I get it. I have been a member of the other forum for a couple of months. I watch and read. Not knowing how to chime in because I don't use exclusive CS products. So I sat quietly. I really wanted to chat cause you all seemed so nice and you were not in competition with each other like most all the other sites. So Thanks to whom ever started this. I can now intro myself to all of you that I have I have been "spying" on. Hi, my name is Susan, hoping that all is well you with you!!!

Go ahead and share anything you want. We would love to see what you do. And as always when the North Carolina contingent grows it is a good thing :wave:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

And Susan is a NC mountain girl! Whoo hoo!

Welcome to our crazy family. We have a lot of fun and try to learn from each other. I think the best part of this group is that we respect each other - as artists and as people.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I simply love seeing the artwork here! I love seeing something new and digging through my stash to see if I can come up with my own versions. Because of my CS membership and a few trips to the LSS or Archivers, I can usually come up with something fun. 8-)
The fact that I "know" most of you is icing on the cake. I know I'm probably not going to get flamed if I express an opinion and I know that most everyone will have something good to say about the artwork we post here. Life is good in our world, isn't it?
Pam Cook #48
Paula

Post by Paula »

Life is vewwy vewwy good :happy94:
Post away :creating:
Paula
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Welcome to the group Susan!!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

You are very WELCOME new members-- and we hope everyone who comes here joins in chatting and swapping. If you need encouragement--this here is da place!
flojo

Post by flojo »

pamcook wrote:I simply love seeing the artwork here! I love seeing something new and digging through my stash to see if I can come up with my own versions. Because of my CS membership and a few trips to the LSS or Archivers, I can usually come up with something fun. 8-)
The fact that I "know" most of you is icing on the cake. I know I'm probably not going to get flamed if I express an opinion and I know that most everyone will have something good to say about the artwork we post here. Life is good in our world, isn't it?
I just love PAO-er to the people. I wonder if there are any more we can come up with. Not me LOL, I'm not that good.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

sdlail4 wrote:Ok, I get it. I have been a member of the other forum for a couple of months. I watch and read. Not knowing how to chime in because I don't use exclusive CS products. So I sat quietly. I really wanted to chat cause you all seemed so nice and you were not in competition with each other like most all the other sites. So Thanks to whom ever started this. I can now intro myself to all of you that I have I have been "spying" on. Hi, my name is Susan, hoping that all is well you with you!!!
8-) Welcome Susan!!!!!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Hi Susan, feel free to jump in..post your work..get in a swap...chat!!!
misha

Post by misha »

For anyone feeling guilty, I have a whole other way of looking at it. I happened to spend the weekend with Dinah and I mentioned this to her as well because let me tell you, the gals over at CS are very upset by all of this. But, what I mentioned to Dinah and I think is a good point to bring up in this thread is that if anything, CS can see this site not as competition but as a whole other means of free advertising for them. I mean, think about it, if this forum is opened up to everyone out there, but there is a significant number of CS lovers who will be posting awesome things that utilize the CS product, won't some of the non-CS members maybe just get a little bit of enabling sent their way? I think it ends up being very beneficial to CS to have this site up and running. And maybe that will help take a little guilt off your shoulders...
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Nope........no guilt. I too still take a gander at the new CS site, at least once a day. I don't participate there simply because I don't care for the format. I am not going to go into all the reasons I dropped my membership, it doesn't matter. I hope that after the holidays, I can once again afford the kits. I just happen to prefer this format for a forum. I've never participated in other forums for more than a week because of all the nastiness from those folks. I am very happy here and have never met a nicer, friendlier, more supportive group of people than you guys. :happy112: