Creations from Lynn's PIF

mpizzazz

Creations from Lynn's PIF

Post by mpizzazz »

Good Morning!
The card uses the stamped flower, lightly chalked, and the circle paper in the background. Its on a Haberdashery card base with alcohol inked transparency, AG green embellie, Generations greeting and button from stash.
IMG_6717.JPG
IMG_6717.JPG (92.36 KiB) Viewed 383 times
The layout uses the yellow circle paper and THAT checked ribbon. When I first saw that ribbon, I honestly thought I would never use it. But when I went to my fiber drawer to look for something to run down the side of the page, there it was and I thought the colors were perfect! I really thought it should go on the left side to balance Jo's sweater but I just didn't like it over there so it's all a bit heavy on the right.
Layout mainly uses papers from Mirror, Mirror and Ivory Elegance scrap. Lots of embellies mostly from Scrapbook Takeout but I replaced the centers of the felt flowers with some bead flowers I made ages ago.
PerryFamily.jpg
PerryFamily.jpg (73.72 KiB) Viewed 383 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Re: Creations from Lynn's PIF

Post by Debbie J »

That is beautiful. Looks like it took alot of work too!
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Both are gorgeous!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Wow! You just made my night. I'm so happy to see you using and enjoying what I sent you. And it all looks so great!!! :D
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Great use of PIF materials!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

very nice card and very nice layout too. Isn't it funny that sometimes it's things that you think you will never use the just absolutely "fit".
aprilpzzl

Post by aprilpzzl »

Smashing card, Marianne!