!!!!!Altered Journal Round Robin MUST READ!!!!!!!

Luanne

!!!!!Altered Journal Round Robin MUST READ!!!!!!!

Post by Luanne »

It has come to my attention a few times that a few books are MIA.
THIS IS WRONG AND UNFAIR!!!

If you are sitting on a book, and do not have a good excuse, you must send it to me this week!!! I don't care why you haven't done it, and i don't believe you when you say you will do it this weekend.

If there is a book in your posession that you need to work on, it must be in the mail postmarked Friday to me or the next person on the list.

If you do not follow these rules, you will be banned from any and all further swaps. I'm serious. Life gets in the way, but avoiding email and PMs is not cool.
admin
Site Admin

Re: !!!!!Altered Journal Round Robin MUST READ!!!!!!!

Post by admin »

As an addendum to this, I wanted to let it be known that I have no issue with a swap hostess being exclusive about a swap if she chooses. This isn't likely to be a big deal for most swaps where there is a single hostess handling exchanges. But in cases where each individual must make the commitment to turn something around themselves in a timely manner, or where items are exchanged one for one, then it is my opinion that the swap hostess can ban someone from participation if they have been known to ignore their commitments.

Obviously life gets in the way. It happens to everyone. But the members on this board are extremely reasonable, and will understand if you simply LET THEM KNOW. Communication is key. If you find yourself in a situation where you do not even have time to jump on the board and let your hostess(es) know that something is going on, then feel free to send a very quick e-mail to me - admin@paperartistsonline.com, and I will be more than happy to track down what swaps you've committed to and I will communicate with the hostess on your behalf. As long as someone knows what's going on, we can work it out and avoid people being shorted on their swaps.

Didn't mean to hijack Luanne - I just wanted it to be known that I'd be supportive of anyone who wants to impose conditions on who they choose to include/exclude in their swaps. Anyone who has any issues with this, can e-mail or PM me.
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Trying to keep on the front page
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'll bump for you Luanne.
:bump:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

At this time I ask that EVERYONE who has a book, please send it back to it's owner. What was once a good idea did not turn out to be the case.

ps- I want mine too!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

I have not been online in quite a while...SORRY....but I have not heard anything about my book since Luanne sent it out to someone (maybe in Fl ??) last year...anyone know where it is???

Vanessa :(