Oh No! Luminarte is Closing!

Save some $ Find out what works
Holly

Re: Oh No! Luminarte is Closing!

Post by Holly »

Well that explains alot-- wish she would have posted that on the website, so we wouldn't worry.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Mine came today! Wahoo--I was thinking they might never come. But they are here!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I'm hoping mine come soon, too. I ordered on that first day that everyone announced it. :cry:
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

I just received mine this week, I had ordered valentines day. I LOVE the daubers. I actually thought of ordering more since it is such an good deal. It is worth the wait ladies. Don't give up hope! I had never ordered from them before either.
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

if you guys are starting to get yours, mine should be here any time...woo hoo!
southernpeach35

I am soooo excited! I just checked my account and I was charged on March 11th. sooo, if the shipping time is 10 days, then I should be getting my order today or tomorrow! Woo hoo!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

InkPattie wrote:I'm hoping mine come soon, too. I ordered on that first day that everyone announced it. :cry:
me too
I'll cross my fingers with you ;)
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

I had a big box waiting for me when we came back from hockey tournament last night....
Holly

Post by Holly »

southernpeach35 wrote:I am soooo excited! I just checked my account and I was charged on March 11th. sooo, if the shipping time is 10 days, then I should be getting my order today or tomorrow! Woo hoo!!
Bobbie- mine was ordered Feb 13th, and I was told via email 10 days. It took a month.
southernpeach35

it took that long even after you account was charged, Holly?
Holly

Post by Holly »

Yes-- they charged my account on Feb 19th. I know it seemed weird to me too. I called them and they told me they needed to take the money in order to afford to make the paint. It really is worth the money for the paint, but it is unusual business practices. I picked the daubers, and some of the mists. I love them, they are so pretty and easy to use. I already have about 40 paint pots, and knew them to be nice.
alisonandboys

Post by alisonandboys »

Mine came in the mail today!! :happywave:
southernpeach35

awesome, Allison! I am excited about playing with these, I've never even seen them but, everyone speaks so highly of them...ya know? :D
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

Don't give up hope Bobbie, Mine took 5 weeks after they charged me, but I was so pleased I placed ANOTHER order :) oppsss
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

still waiting :(