ATTENTION ALL RR-ATCers..

jfugina

Re: ATTENTION ALL RR-ATCers..

Post by jfugina »

paddlegal wrote:
jfugina wrote:
Ruth Ann Landry wrote: Note to team 19: I am sending backgrounds in lieu of Bee as she has not responded to my latest email....
I sent focal image ATCs to her as well. If those don't come back, and Farley would like to send me two more of her backgrounds, I'll be happy to re-focal those (and embellish) and send one back to her. I actually still have two more focal elements sitting on my work surface.

If Ruth Ann says not to wait any longer then I'll send you two more backgrounds. I have only one but I think I can duplicate it...though you know with AI that it isn't going to be exact. Plus just a few days ago I tossed the "formula" for the AI combination. :shock: No matter...I'll fake it if you need more, just let me know.
Farley - let's give Bee a few more days to resurface, and if she doesn't, you can send me another background. Of course it won't matter if it's a little different - with AI it's supposed to be. :-) And, I think you listed the formula on that little card you sent, didn't you? I can look tonight to see. What I did for a focal image wasn't terribly clever or anything - I'd just hate for the cards to have landed in a black hole and was looking forward to the finished one. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I have sent background for Bee....as for the other ATCs....you may go ahead and restart them and ask a third person to work with your team, or I will....If Bee's surface, as I said, it will be icing on the cake and you will have another ATC to show for it....I don't understand what happened...she was very eager to play, asked for three positions, and...I'm sure she's played before...
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

If you need a third person, I am game. Just let me know which spot you need me for.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Luanne's status

2. Done, but I can't find an envelope...arg.
Luanne
Lynn L
Deb B

5. Never received
Maritza
Luanne
Donna K

8. Done, going in mail today
Hope
Holly
Luanne

22. Drying, going in mail today
Cheryl M
Dani
Luanne
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

spoilers posted in gallery.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Laurie wrote:Jen M. are you ready to post Team 13? I can't wait to see what you guys did with the background. This is so exciting.
They haven't arrived yet! :( I'm hoping they get here soon.
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

They should be there soon. At least I hope so.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

scrappin nurse wrote:They should be there soon. At least I hope so.
I'm sure they will be! Besides, I've been working 12+ hours a day this week, so I wouldn't have had time to play with them anyway.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luanne-- They turned out great. Will be eagarly waiting on it.
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

gwendols wrote:I just sent Team 14's cards to Hope the other day... (Bad Gwen!!) I was having a hard time with what to do with it and sat on it longer then I should have. It went out to her on Monday. I'm really sorry about the delay. :oops:
Got them yesterday! WOW the third leg of these is the hardest! How did I do these justice? I am going to need to sleep on this one first.
donnak

Post by donnak »

RA - I pm'd Bee over at the CS Forum - her profile said she was on that site just a few hours ago - she may not know that we're all over here, so I sent her a link to PAO (she signed up for the swap over there) . . . hopefully she'll answer her message - I sent her backgrounds quite a while ago.
Ruth Ann Landry

Additional thanks on page one, post 2
Ruth Ann Landry

Additional thanks for ATCs on Page 1.....still waiting for word on the following teams:
Team 1
Team 2
Team 3
Team 5
Team 9
Team 12
Team 15

I realize that Bee held up Team 9 and 15...and has since PMd me that she would have these in the mail......It is also possible that I missed a post on one of the above teams...please communicate the whereabouts and status of the cards. I would like to have sign ups soon for another round.
ErinW-N

Post by ErinW-N »

Teams 1, 3 and 12 are in the mail.

Team 2 is on it's way to Bobbie B.
Finshed team 3's are on their way to Chritsy B, and Deb B, & Ruth Ann (should I post a pic of these?)
Team 12 is on it's way to Maritza.
Ruth Ann Landry

Yes, erin, please post on spoiler thread