PAO Doll---Finished Creations

Judi in IL

Re: PAO Doll---Finished Creations

Post by Judi in IL »

How cute, Yoli! Good work, Lisa! :clap: :clap: VERY creative!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Well, I've been coming back to see more dolls. They are all just so uniquely incredible. This was so much fun, Thanks Rachelle!
FARLEY in Sacramento
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I'm so enjoying looking at all the wonderful creations too. Each one is a unique beauty, just as we all are IRL too!

I'm also having a hoot at all the little teasers as to destination and keep referring back to the master list to see where they really are going!! Too Funny! :cool5:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I'm hoping my doll has arrived at her new home today...I'm waiting for someone to probably get home from work (?) and find her jumping up and down at whose house she landed in. I didn't tell her where she was headed only that she was going to a wonderful warm place and making a great new friend. Ahhh, they grow up so fast.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

My little lady is starting her trek today.
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

My girl left today, too!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I wanted to post the cute little guardian angel that Donna sent me (along with her amazing PAO doll). Here it is....

Love it!!!
Attachments
IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1601.jpg (25.4 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

That's adorable!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

LOOK WHO CAME TO LIVE WITH ME TODAY!!!!!! It's Ink-Pattie...and exactly the way I would picture her! Please take note of her scrapbook, piles of ATC around her infamous gnome, the flower growing in the wheelbarrow, the collage art scrolls (she's apparently hoarding at her house)...I think I am missing the penguin clue....but I got the rest. Love her I-P and thank you for sharing yourself with me!
Attachments
I-Ps pao doll 001.JPG
I-Ps pao doll 001.JPG (34.56 KiB) Viewed 249 times
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

COOOOOL! I can't wait to see her in person!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Is she doing psl?

I love her (yes she's hoarding the collages :lol: ) My fav part though is the gnome with the wheelbarrow.
Ruth Ann Landry

I should also add that this is a fold out backed image so that everything is 3-D
Ruth Ann Landry

bumped for I-P to see
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Thanks, RuthAnn. I finally got the confirmations from the PO today that it arrived.

I am in the Penguins card-making group in the PSL, hence the penguin stamp, which I borrowed from Annette for the next 8 weeks or so. I am stamping the backs of all the cards I make with the penguin stamp.

So far I've only used two of the cards I've made--I sent them to the two people who won our coveted "Most Valuable Penguin" award the last two weeks for making a wheelbarrow-load of cards. Farley's Gazelles are getting all of the CS prizes, so the least we Penguins can do is waddle out to our mailboxes and send off a card or two from our growing stashes to our MVPs.

If you unwrap the waxed linen around those collaborative collages, you can add something to them and send them around. Heh heh heh; you see--I worked on THREE collages in one day! And that's not a scrapbook; it's the one remaining altered book that is living at my house. There is a theme listed inside, but I didn't work on a page. Feel free to add something to that, too :shock:
Ruth Ann Landry

You are just too freaking much!!! So much clever thought in that work of art.