PAO Doll---Finished Creations

tichwoli

Re: PAO Doll---Finished Creations

Post by tichwoli »

What an awesome doll I received. Pam you have a brilliant mind - I love her and she has pride of place in my office. Thank you so much.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My doll will be going postal tomorrow. To someone we all know and love!!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Oh gosh, Annette - you've got her already?!? I was so intimidated sending her to you because you do such wonderful work. I'm glad she has a wonderful home and I'm hoping some of your digi influence rubs off on me!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

KEWL :clap:

Paula
Holly

Post by Holly »

So the first has made it---Wonderful! Please let mine come tomorrow-- since I won't be here this weekend. :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

OK. I finally got my camera out of my car. I snapped a quick pick of my blue girl dancing on my steering wheel. :-) The details are nearly impossible to see with all the glare, but her legs are sparkly, her torso has blue and green AI on a transparency, and her arms are blue patterned paper and blue flock. And she has a blue bead belt around her waist. I had some funky blue square brads that looked like shorts to me, so she's wearing those too.

Hopefully her recipient will think she looks better IRL than she does dancing on my steering wheel. LOL.
Attachments
20090302145150.jpg
20090302145150.jpg (45.26 KiB) Viewed 274 times
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

She looks cool there Julie!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

:greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE!!!!!

I knew Rachelle's doll was fabulous in the spoilers but HOLEY MOLEY!!! in real life she is just too precious for words. She is sitting atop my wood frame that holds my heat tool. And I love all her "things" inside the "shoe" box. Rachelle she is just sooooo special! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Am I the only one going back through the posts to look at dolls when they're received?!? :lol:

Julie - I love your doll - especially the hair.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

paddlegal wrote::greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE!!!!!

I knew Rachelle's doll was fabulous in the spoilers but HOLEY MOLEY!!! in real life she is just too precious for words. She is sitting atop my wood frame that holds my heat tool. And I love all her "things" inside the "shoe" box. Rachelle she is just sooooo special! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Yeah! She arrived intact! I got worried after I packed her up that she rattled so bad the PO would think I was sending a rattlesnake in the mail and destroy the box. :shock: So glad you are enjoying her. She was sooooooo fun to make!

And she did go to a state with an "A" and a coastline! :happy112:
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

My little girl actually stood still long enough to get a pic of her. I have a wide variety of hobbies and love to travel, so what's better than having my double head out to shop for her favorite hobbies with her trusty sidekicks?
Most of her back isn't finished. Was it supposed to be? OOOPS! I also missed sending a card with it. Was I supposed to? sorry.
Attachments
pao doll 004.jpg
pao doll 004.jpg (28.47 KiB) Viewed 242 times
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

all your dolls are so inspiring! I love sharing this thread!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Judi, she is BEA U TI FUL!!!!

Paula
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

You are all amazing artists! I felt intimidated by the idea of making a doll - and rightly so! There's no way I could have ever come close to what you all have done.
Absolutely spectacular! :clap:
Pam Cook #48
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I was the lucky recipient of a doll from Lisa Moon! :greenbounce: She is quite darling. Lisa put magnets on the back pieces which I thought was very clever. I could even make more clothes for my new doll. Reminds me of my childhood days when I had paper dolls and my mom and I would make paper clothes for them. Thanks Lisa!
Attachments
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG (33.42 KiB) Viewed 221 times