BIA covers/accessories

Save some $ Find out what works
jdrhope

BIA covers/accessories

Post by jdrhope »

Do any of you that currently have the BIA, use the accessories that they sell? I was wondering if the covers that they sell are worth it or could I just make my own. Any advise?
Holly

Re: BIA covers/accessories

Post by Holly »

I am just keeping mine in a drawer right now. The one thing I have been thinking about getting is the corner rounder. That does chipboard and stuff that my small corner rounder won't do.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I have some they sent me as a free gift but so far I have made all my own.
Holly

Post by Holly »

By "covers" I thought you meant the cover for the machine that they sell. But if you mean the covers for the books, nope, I haven't got any of them either, although, I wish I had gotten one of the Christmas ones thay sold. I was too late on that.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

well now Holly you've got me wondering too. :roll:
I do have the carry case for mine and love it.

Now Hope you'll need to let us know exactly what you are thinking of
Holly

Post by Holly »

great minds are confused alike ....isn't that the saying? :?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

LOL if that's the case then there are a lot of great minds here :lol: :lol: :lol:
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

sorry, I meant the chipboard covers and the new Cover-alls. Below are the descriptions from the web-site.

chipboard covers- These 8"x8" covers come in pairs and are available in craft (brown color) or white. They measure 1/16" thick. Each pair is $2.49.

Cover-alls _Take your wire-bound projects to a whole new level with Cover-Alls –
the unique cover system that hides the wire binding of your custom
bound projects. Simply bind your inner pages to a plastic page
mounting sheet (included with each set of Cover-Alls), and insert sheet
into the back pocket of the cover.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I don't have a BIA but if I was to get one where/what would all of you recommend :hijack:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

jdrhope wrote:sorry, I meant the chipboard covers and the new Cover-alls. Below are the descriptions from the web-site.

chipboard covers- These 8"x8" covers come in pairs and are available in craft (brown color) or white. They measure 1/16" thick. Each pair is $2.49.

Cover-alls _Take your wire-bound projects to a whole new level with Cover-Alls –
the unique cover system that hides the wire binding of your custom
bound projects. Simply bind your inner pages to a plastic page
mounting sheet (included with each set of Cover-Alls), and insert sheet
into the back pocket of the cover.
I have the chipboard covers, came when I bought. But honestly it is just as easy to get sheets of chipboard and cut them down (for me at least) I can get a 12x12 piece of chipboard and get 2 6x6 books out of it or other random sizes.

I don't have any of the coveralls. but I like the exposed wire. It isn't messy and I can tie fibers, ribbons, beads and tags to the bindings which I like to do.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

troublesmom wrote:I don't have a BIA but if I was to get one where/what would all of you recommend :hijack:
I got mine at Bonnies Best along with a huge assortment of the binding coils
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

thanks Christy, That is sorta what I was thinking, that I could make my covers pretty easy. I had not talked to anyone that could tell me if the BIA was designed to use any book covers or not.

I have not bought the bind it all yet, hope to get it ordered this week.
Thanks for your help.
ErinLovesRats

Post by ErinLovesRats »

I don't use the chipboard covers. I have enough 12x12 chipboard I can cut. I have bought some, but I haven't used them yet. I like the acrylic covers, though.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I always google for a sale....fyi
Holly

Post by Holly »

Hope-- you can use acrylic, mat board, chipboard, or any type of cardboard or book board.