CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Save some $ Find out what works
pamjoyeng

Re: CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Post by pamjoyeng »

BooHoo........I still haven't gotten my link to the digital.
neith

Post by neith »

Pam, do you have a regular subscription? If so, give them a call

There seem to be some email gremlins between CS and a bunch of folks lately, esp hotmail users.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Mason's Finding Nemo swim suit and our swimming pool colors match this kit to the T.
Can't wait to scrap last years swim pictures! Sure hope that suit fits him this year - I've got a couple more ideas in mind:)
Cathy
Attachments
Pool August 2 019.JPG
Pool August 2 019.JPG (102.57 KiB) Viewed 375 times
neith

Post by neith »

There's a Nemo layout posted by Deb in the CS Blog and Artifacts Digi Gallery now :) Love how she added colored scales to the fish :)
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

After looking at Neith's blog I feel in love with this kit. I can't wait to get it.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
alisonandboys

Post by alisonandboys »

I think I am in love!!!
I have to admit I was tired of the bland colors. Give me vibrant living color and to top it off I usually like the real thing better than the the pics!!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

I love it - I can't wait to see it in person.

And there is a frog stamp???? I love frogs!!!
Luly

Post by Luly »

I dont know. I have been stalking GHM since I dont usually get paper. Does anyone know when I can buy a Sr Kit? I only get digi now. Man, am I in trouble with this kit.
neith

Post by neith »

They had been posting the kits to ghm on the first business day of the month lately, but they used to wait until they figured that they were already in members' hands... maybe they've returned to that? If so, I would guess that they'll be in GHM in a day or two.

I am jealous of those who get shipment tracking, though! My kits come USPS to me (we had a lot of issues with the old delivery service because of a local driver who filled her truck with so much cigarette smoke that everything began to arrive so saturated in smoke that we couldn't breathe with some of them in the house, so had to switch services)... but USPS seems to get to me just a little bit faster! I am dying to see it all in person, especially to get the project :) It looks like it's maybe a more ornate japanese stab binding, and I just love doing those!
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

I'm in the minority here. I'm not sure I like it. It reminds me of salsa which I actually hated. But I will save my true feeling until I receive it. And I can always use the backside!
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Ginny got hers yesterday. Mine must have missed its truck, because it is still in Chicago. In my opinion it is DEFINTELY Salsa revisited. It doesn't have the red or lime of Salsa, but the orange and turquoise could almost be a match. I laid them next to one another and the orange of Artifacts is just the tiniest bit more coral than the orange of Salsa, but it is VERY close. The texture is very reminiscent of Mosaic Twist. I may end up getting the UMs so I can do my own paper with different colors to go with the pictures we expect to take of the Mayan ruins in Cozumel.

I have already scrapped my Panama and Mexico pics (on Salsa, Fiesta and Tie Dye) so I really don't need more orange. I can always use Turquoise since Refresh was one of my all time favorite kits.
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

I got my Jr kit yesterday, I was very exicited when I opened. It is a little on the wild side, but I love the bright colors and the cute stencil. I can't wait to play with it this weekend.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
Luly

Post by Luly »

I got the Sr Kit and love it! The colors and patterns were amazing.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I wasn't sure I had any pictures left that would work with this paper, but I found these that I took last Spring at the big cake decorating competition Ginny and I attended. I was pleased with the results. TFL!
Attachments
atifacts 004.jpg
atifacts 004.jpg (58.01 KiB) Viewed 208 times
atifacts 005.jpg
atifacts 005.jpg (47.04 KiB) Viewed 208 times
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Judi that paper is fantastic with your pictures (which by the way look like it was a very cool event to attend)