CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Save some $ Find out what works
pamjoyeng

Re: CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Post by pamjoyeng »

I signed up for the digi hearty appetite kit as I can print out the parts that I want and change the colors if need be.
I'm hoping to start learning how to use my photoshop more. LOL
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam I will join you there. I get JR now so I'll have to wait and see it IRL Does not look appealing to me right now.
pbp908 wrote:It reminds me at first glance of Avant Garde. At second look, I only see one piece of paper out of that stack that I'd like to have. Sorry - I'm in the minority here, but this is a big reason why I'm not a member anymore.

Pam
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I'm liking the colors very much and the UMs should be awesome. When Avant Garde came out I was on the fence with it because of it's brightness. Just yesterday I was showing a friend some LOs using AG and they are among my favorites. Though Salsa was before my time (and the new kit has that look) and I didn't care for it, I ended up getting a stack of 25 12x12s of it as a thank you from CS for bringing in a member. I was initially disappointed but I have very little left now. Brights make me shy away and then I end up using it and loving it.

Like the look of the project too.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Luly

Post by Luly »

Ok, so how long do I have to wait before I can order it?
neith

Post by neith »

Digi's up now, but since the rest isn't up, I'd guess tomorrow?

I posted two layouts on my blog... gonna eat and then I'll probably post them here! http://neithj.blogspot.com/
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I love the colors! I might have to GHM some real paper this month!
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Love it! Especially after seeing Neith's blog! Can't wait to get my hands on those stamps and that frog motif :) It's going to make some great cards! I love the Paprika!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
nancine

Post by nancine »

Neith, was this kit made for that bug or what?
awesome!!
neith

Post by neith »

Hehee! Wasn't that such a great match up! And the watch even coordinated! Both photos were taken at the Museum of Science the day before I got the kit. The kids were a little bummed that they couldn't touch it and it was definitely being shy, only uncurled just after they decided it was time to put it away!

Since I had the Science in the Park photo of Uatchet already open, that was scrapped first, but I couldn't resist the millipede! And here I was guessing that the complete real Triceratops skeleton might be the shot for the "Artifacts" themed kit!
KnitterPam

Post by KnitterPam »

Well, the kit wasn't at all the colors I was thinking, and it's a bit similar to Salsa. But I do like the designs, and I know that the majority of them will end up under photo mattes, so they won't come as all that busy in the end. I do love the watercolory one - I already have the new wallpaper on my laptop. I am interested to see what the texture is.
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

yeah I can't wait to get this one. This looks really fun!!!! Come on Wednesday!
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

My first impression... need to see the texture and everything put together that's what makes me fall in love with a kit and this one has potential.

Salsa without the green and the patterns of Rhapsody and Avante Garde.

This is my kind of kit, but I might already have it.

Kristen
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

What is the hint for March?
Pam Cook #48
neith

Post by neith »

You won't be able to resist weaving memories on the pages of March's Common Threads collection! Warm colors and richly textured papers will fill the corners of your next PB with vintage CS style!
KnitterPam

Post by KnitterPam »

OOoh, oooh, I hope there is some more knit-look paper. It sounds more like weaving, though - they've already done sewing, and I guess there was that knitted-looking paper in Tiny Treasures. I have some, but am not so much into pastel peach and lavender.

Sounds like good stuff to me! Thanks, Neith!