just to be gross. Would you Rather.....

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Jenni Benni

Re: just to be gross. Would you Rather.....

Post by Jenni Benni »

Personally, I would touch the keyboard keys, think about a bench outside in the elements, sweat, diaper changes, people sleeping on them, ewww. At least a keyboard is inside and only hands touch it. I think I would lick the q,z, F11 keys and be done with it.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

Jenni Benni wrote:Personally, I would touch the keyboard keys, think about a bench outside in the elements, sweat, diaper changes, people sleeping on them, ewww. At least a keyboard is inside and only hands touch it. I think I would lick the q,z, F11 keys and be done with it.

I agree, maybe those keys and the bottom that I have never known what they do. They would be good keys, if you had to do it (double dog dare) or somthing. :roll:
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

me...i don't 'lick' anything and Christy you need a day off hon! Do we need to come get you?
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Jenni Benni wrote:Personally, I would touch the keyboard keys, think about a bench outside in the elements, sweat, diaper changes, people sleeping on them, ewww. At least a keyboard is inside and only hands touch it. I think I would lick the q,z, F11 keys and be done with it.

Oh yeah? But where have those hands been first? :sick: :sick: :sick:
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cathy wrote:Hilarious Luly. You mean douse the bus bench first with vodka? LOL!

ROTFLMAO

Christy, do you see what you have reduced us too. :lol: :lol: Yes, I think maybe you've been hanging out with the teenager too much.

Thanks for the uplifting hilarity today.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

tlscrap wrote:
Reminds me of my granddaughter, when she comes over, I have to watch her, for some reason she goes over to the fireplace and sticks her tongue on it, she's 1YO and I can't figure out why she's doing that.....

Ryleigh licks the windows :roll:
nancine

Post by nancine »

at a car show one summer some kid licked our friends car...
but at least we know those are CLEAN 'cause the guys spend all day
futzing over them. What flavor do you suppose a green Shelby Mustang is, mint?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

paddlegal wrote:

Christy, do you see what you have reduced us too. :lol: :lol: Yes, I think maybe you've been hanging out with the teenager too much.
never mind the teenager.
you should hear our dinner time conversations. I tend to have to remind DH that what went on in the OR is not appropriate dinner conversation. Which then turns into I gross out fights, to see who is grosser. The whole family dining together sometimes not all it's cracked up to be :roll:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Love it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

ChristyB wrote:
paddlegal wrote:

never mind the teenager.
you should hear our dinner time conversations. I tend to have to remind DH that what went on in the OR is not appropriate dinner conversation. Which then turns into I gross out fights, to see who is grosser. The whole family dining together sometimes not all it's cracked up to be :roll:
reminds me of when I was in X-ray tech. school and would come home with all these awesome ER stories and my family would just stare at me and say "uh, we're eating here"!!
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

EEEEEEWWW
Just the thougth of either. :geek:
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Christy, I can so identify with your dinner stories....my dad was a doctor and I LOVED to talk about dr. things and hear about them....my older DB, however had a tripwire stomach...everything would make him vomit or gag....At my meanest point...about 8-12 yrs old, I liked to see how many times I could get him to leave the table before he could finish his dinner....if the dog vimited, he vomited...it was hilarious at the time....I really did, and do, love him though and he has gotten much better!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:D The girls do have some friends who love to come and eat with us it's kind of funny their reactions and some get out just before we sit down to eat.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

ChristyB wrote:
tlscrap wrote:
Reminds me of my granddaughter, when she comes over, I have to watch her, for some reason she goes over to the fireplace and sticks her tongue on it, she's 1YO and I can't figure out why she's doing that.....

Grossest thing I have ever seen my kids lick is the handle of a shopping cart. Makes my skin crawl! And it takes a LOT to gross me out.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Dani Larcom wrote:
ChristyB wrote:
tlscrap wrote:

Grossest thing I have ever seen my kids lick is the handle of a shopping cart. Makes my skin crawl! And it takes a LOT to gross me out.
Ewwww!!! As soon as we hit the grocery store, my husband grabs the wet ones for just that purpose, just in case the grandkiddies decide to lick it :)

Now the only thing I have to worry about it any lead paint poisoning in our house....... :?
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio