Tim's CHA news...

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Ruth Ann Landry

Tim's CHA news...

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

check his blog and video....oh Lord, I may need to be a Walmart greeter to pay for this stuff!!!!!!
Ruth Ann

Re: Tim's CHA news...

Post by Ruth Ann »

Wouldn't you make more money subbing?

Ruth Ann
Ruth Ann Landry

Yeah.....that was my feeble attempt at humor this morning!
Ruth Ann

Post by Ruth Ann »

I was thinking a day of subbing would buy a lot more Tim than a day at WalMart and then you'd have more time to play with your new stuff! And there's so much you need that you really might need to sub for a day so you can get it all.

Ruth Ann
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I am in sooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble! :shock: Love the new mini-mask. I'm a bit of a clock freak so I like the cool new clock stuff he has. And the ornate plates are simply to die for!! OMG!

Ruth Ann I am going to have to join you at Walmart my friend!
Ruth Ann Landry

..or a week or so at $100/day....that goes fast in Tim Land!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Yeah.....that was my feeble attempt at humor this morning!

It made me laugh! :lol:

But of course I was already laughing at how much trouble I'm going to be in.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Luly

Post by Luly »

Wait! I looked at the video and I want it all. Whats this about WALMART? Is he soon selling at Wally World? OMG please say he is!!!!
Ruth Ann Landry

NO, NO, NO..... I just said I'd have to get a "greeters job" at Walmart to pay for all the T im stuff I'm wanting.....(you know, one of those retired people that hand out stickers and shopping carts!)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

This thread cracked me up this morning. Who's on first? LOL! I needed laughs today. I'm grouchy and tired from working too much! Maybe I need to shop online huh? That always makes me smile!
Cathy:)
Luly

Post by Luly »

Oh crap! Ok, so I guess I will need one of those jobs too since I want everything I saw. I thought if Martha could sell her crap we could get some of the good stuff locally.. :angry48:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

What is it about his products that I just can't resist? I'm trying so hard to pace myself with these purchases, too...
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:What is it about his products that I just can't resist? I'm trying so hard to pace myself with these purchases, too...

Pace, shmashe. :lol: Why wait. Just dive in and get it over with because if we string this out and get a bit at a time...by the time we've caught up he'll have a whole new batch of must haves all over again. That way we can take a break from buying and actually use the stuff.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

There are several videos up now. I've been trying to view the one on the alcohol ink pens for the past 15 minutes - finally gave up.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
flojo

Post by flojo »

Where are you finding videos, I don't see any? Except for the one showing the products. I would love to see one one the pens.