my strange kitty

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
grumpygramsey

my strange kitty

Post by grumpygramsey »

I'm trying to attach a little video showing my kitty, Jake. Lately he's taken to pawing at the window :shock: At first we thought he saw his reflection and was pawing at the other kitty, but he does this in broad daylight too.. Always the same window too.
Anyone ever heard of a kitty acting like this?? :anyone:

Clar

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/f0 ... directlink
tlscrap

Re: my strange kitty

Post by tlscrap »

OMG Clar, that's hilarious! He wants out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cat used to do that, but she only did it when she wanted to get outside, not sure why your's would do it, but he's cute :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

lol!! yes, I've seen kitties do that. It is usually because they either want out or see something/have seen something they want out there.
pamjoyeng

Post by pamjoyeng »

mine do it when the leaves are blowing outside. They don't understand why they can't go outside and play while the outside cat can come in and play. LOL
But if I let them outside to play maybe they'd stay out of my PearlEx........lol
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I have no idea but Ryleigh made me watch it 7 times
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

LOL Christy! I watched it 3 times!

We have two cats - Abby our female never scratches like that, but our Bailey, male cat does. Hilarious to see the video.

Cathy:)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Ghost does this. If I open the door so he can go out, he refuses. It's not that they want out, but I don't know what they do want. Cats. Wouldn't they have given Freud a headache?

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
grumpygramsey

Post by grumpygramsey »

well I'm glad to know that Jake isn't the only one out there, pawing at the windows...

He does seem interested in getting outside, so that may be what he's trying to do, but he's almost 2, and never did this before, so it surprised us.. Especially since it's only the one window.. and none of our other cats have ever done this...
Zoe just sits next to him, looking at him like he's strange, and Miles doesn't seem to care at all! Kitties are such fun!

Oh, and Christy, I'm glad that Ryleigh enjoyed the video!
Clar
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Great video! Our cat is in and out all the time. I will let him out, then a while later see him sitting at the door to come in when I open the door he runs the other way until I go to close the door. I think it is a game they play with us to let us know they are the boss.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO