Have you had yours lately???

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
troublesmom

Re: Have you had yours lately???

Post by troublesmom »

Sounds like fun Lady Jaine but since I just had mine today no more squeezes until next January.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

That's OK, we can do it again next year!
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

beargal wrote:Just a reminder that only 20% of breast cancer is family related! The other 80% has NO family history!!!!
And that is exactly why, as soon as I am 35, I will start having them done. I'd do them earlier, but insurance won't cover them, and my doctor has assured me that as long as I do my self exams there's no need to do them any earlier.
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

I lost my aunt, who was like my big sister to breast cancer 2 years ago, been having my mammies grammed for 10 years due the the amount of cancer in my family. gonna post an old SB page of my "Retta". (as soon as I find my USB cable) I still miss the hell out of her. She was one the most generous, kid hearted people I have ever known. My appt. is next month.
Carol Anne

Post by Carol Anne »

Every year, around my birthday. I also got the OK to do the big one, the "I am 50 years old" test -- the colonoscopy.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Carol Anne I must admit I had my first colonosopy last year - 62 and the test itself is a breeze it's the getting ready that is miserable. I have to do mine again in 5 years because they found a polyp. That means 4 years now.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO