So sorry, Cathy, hope the
day gets better for you.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
4nancie

Re: Bummed today!

Post by 4nancie »

Cathy,
So Sorry to hear about all the hardship you and your family have been having. Thing just have to look up from here!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

I am so sorry.. feel better..
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Cathy, I am so sorry for the loss of your son's puppy. What a little precious baby! It is never easy to lose a member of the family. It sounds like she had a rough go of it.

She is at peace now. Take care of you. And try to get some good sleep tonight.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cathy...first please be careful driving home. I know how hard it was raining up here this morning and I also know that road you drive on, so take care please.

I'm so sorry for DS's loss on both counts. Strange things happen for a reason I always believe. He is ready for a positive in his life now after what he's gone through lately. I'm keeping good thoughts for him.

Now, no more crime shows before bed. Get a good light hearted book, snuggle up in bed and read yourself to sleep with something happy, okay?

Hugs,
FARLEY in Sacramento
Holly

Post by Holly »

So sorry Cathy for you and your son. Well, you know they say things happen in threes, so this sounds to me like he's had his three, and now is on the threshold of some good stuff. I hope so for him. Hugs to you both.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I have the best friends here! Thank you.

I'm home safe and sound, in bed (with my laptop)........... I will definitely be calling it an early night without t.v.

Cathy:)
Maree

Post by Maree »

:cry: Big hugs to you all :happy94:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Oh, Cathy, I'm so sorry. You and Jeff are in my prayers.