NC Snow

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pamcook

Re: NC Snow

Post by pamcook »

Cheryl - if nothing else, you can punch shapes out of those plastic boxes and use them as "ghost" embellishments. I cut up packaging to use with my Tim Holtz stuff (snowflakes, letters, stars...).
I use one of the boxes for my cats eye ink pads and another for my small square ink pads. Please save the larger ones for me - I'll put my stickles in one and my ink refills in another. It keeps them from disappearing ;)
:hijack:

Sorry about the thread hijack...
Pam Cook #48
Holly

Post by Holly »

troublesmom wrote:I am working on sorting stamps. I'm taking all my SU stamps out of the plastic containers and sorting by type - flowers, birds, sayings, etc. I am getting rid of all those plastic containers. BTW - Any of you all coming to the NC get together in March if you are interested in the containers I will save them and you can have them. JLMK

Cheryl--I would be interested in some. Would you let me know?
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Funny story, Chrsty...thanks for sharing! :wave:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Cheryl - Bring them! I think between a couple of us we can use all you can bring.

Pam, you're thinking the same thing I was the other day. We had to replace some mini blinds and I grabbed the packaging. DH said "Of course you've got a use for it." :lol: I told him darn tootin' - ghost shapes! Do great minds travel in the same paths???
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Cheryl,
I'll have plenty of those little plastic containers too. I am putting all my stamps on EZ foam mount and sorting them out, and storing them in a notebook. So I will have plenty of wooden blocks and plastic containers if any one needs them.
troublesmom wrote:I am working on sorting stamps. I'm taking all my SU stamps out of the plastic containers and sorting by type - flowers, birds, sayings, etc. I am getting rid of all those plastic containers. BTW - Any of you all coming to the NC get together in March if you are interested in the containers I will save them and you can have them. JLMK
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Laurie looks like we should both bring them along with us. Those small blocks can be used as chunky ATC's right girls?

Pam I didn't even think of using my punches with them. Hmmmm, I could probably use my Big Shot also. May not have as many as I thought. ;)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

okay girls....this must be another techique you'll have to teach me at our retreat....
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

The Big Shot is perfect for that Cheryl. Then you can use alcohol inks, slick writers, paints...I like to use Glossy Accents and stick them to printed paper.
Have fun with them!
Pam Cook #48
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

That was a funny article! Us Vermonter's and Northerners too, know the crippling tale of going to work in the am, even though we got a 2 feet the night before... hehehehe....!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Christy,

Thanks for the laugh!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam what a wonderful idea! Now I just need to get the rest of my stamps sorted and then play with some shapes and my designer paper from SU. That is after I finish up the scrap pages I have been working on.
pamcook wrote:The Big Shot is perfect for that Cheryl. Then you can use alcohol inks, slick writers, paints...I like to use Glossy Accents and stick them to printed paper.
Have fun with them!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Ruth Ann

Post by Ruth Ann »

Laurie wrote:I'll have plenty of those little plastic containers too. I am putting all my stamps on EZ foam mount and sorting them out, and storing them in a notebook. So I will have plenty of wooden blocks and plastic containers if any one needs them.
Those wooden blocks are wonderful for children to use to build things! Mine have always gone in the box with the wooden blocks - which no longer resides in MY home! Now the plastic boxes are another matter. I've been working recently at organizing my studio and I have tons of those boxes. Part of me wants to just toss them in the recycling, but the bigger part of me can't stand to "waste" them like that. So currently they are occupying a cube that I'd really like to see something else in.

Ruth Ann