Echo Park sale

Got one? Know of a good one?
jfugina

Echo Park sale

Post by jfugina »

I know I shouldn't. But shoot - these prices are REALLY good! I'm even tempted to buy a whole bunch of 6x6 pads, those little buggers have been a source of annoyance so often that I don't know what I'm thinking.

https://echoparkoutlet.com/

Anyway, I'm afraid I'm going to have to jump on this. There are a few collections there that I could really make use of in the next few years. And, my 50th birthday is right around the corner, so I think I'm just going to use that as an excuse and buy myself a treat. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
jfugina

Re: Echo Park sale

Post by jfugina »

I caved. Spent about $80, taking advantage of 10 paper packs for $50 to start. And the 6x6 pads were only $2.50 each for four or more. I also threw in some ephemera. I really love Echo Park and Carta Bella, so this is going to be a really fun package to get.
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It’s all I can do to not shop this sale! Amazing prices and their kits are so usable!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I'm sorry Pam! I shopped this sale with thoughts about what I'm likely to be scrapping over the next 3-4 years, and honestly, I don't see how it won't be a repeat of the last 3-4. Nicole won't be home much anymore, so super girly stuff won't get used that much. I'll use summer/vacation/pool party types of stuff for a few years yet, and then during the school year it will be marching band, drumline, and scouts for Jake. I've got decades worth of Christmas and birthday paper, and a sizable stash of generic travel kits, so I was careful in those categories.

I did grab a kit that looks super similar to a china pattern that my friend's daughter picked out for her wedding registry. I got her the cake plate for her shower, so I ordered that kit and I'm going to make myself take lots of photos tomorrow. I also picked up a wedding kit that I should have no problem using tons of for her wedding. Everything else I tried to be careful picking out more mature and neutral color palates. I still purchased way too much, but it was an insanely good value.
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

They tend to have good B sides. Also, I agree with Shimelle that if you use 75% of the product, you’ve gotten good value from it.
Pam Cook #48